December 22, 2014 | 1711 users online

Skincare - Face - Boots - Fresh! Smooth Operator Strawberry Face Scrub

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2005 10:27:00 AM More reviews by wunverdoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This was awful. Hardly exfoliated and just left a nasty film on my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2004 7:44:00 PM More reviews by prettyelectric

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I adored this!

It left my skin feeling gorgeously soft, smooth and smelling of sweet strawberries! ^_^

I'd certainly buy this again!
Wonderful stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2004 3:05:00 AM More reviews by BlackKittyCat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I received this scrub as a gift from a friend in London, and I adore it! I would describe it as a mild exfoliant with a sweet strawberry scent (so delicious, I want to eat it). It's not overly grainy and washes away cleanly. I would recommend it for anyone who likes to scrub up daily!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2004 3:57:00 PM More reviews by em1387

i have sensitive skin and i found that this caused me to break out! the smell was nice and so is the texture but i felt it was too abrasive.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2004 2:39:00 AM More reviews by nemesis41

I thought this cleanser was icky- the smell is sickeningly sweet (and normally I love the scent of strawberries) and it just sort of sat on my skin- didn't really lather or exfoliate. I was glad to get it off. I definitely wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2002 2:31:00 AM More reviews by ChaiBliss

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As someone with sensitive skin, I always have a difficult time finding something that will exfoliate my facial skin without leaving irritation and discomfort behind. Then one of my favorite people sent me this for Christmas and I have been blown away by how lovely it is. Beyond the just slightly sweet strawberry scent, it also offers a very creamy consistency (almost like a moisturizer) with traces of mild exfoliating beads. These granules are sparse yet entirely effective, and aren't abrasive in the least, which, besides the great scent, is my favorite aspect of this product. Now I can finally exfoliate my facial skin without worrying about adverse reactions. This is definitely one to try regardless of your skin type. continued >>