Boots Fresh! Smooth Operator Strawberry Face Scrub

2.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/9/2005 10:27:00 AM

This was awful. Hardly exfoliated and just left a nasty film on my skin.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I adored this!

It left my skin feeling gorgeously soft, smooth and smelling of sweet strawberries! ^_^

I'd certainly buy this again!
Wonderful stuff.

I received this scrub as a gift from a friend in London, and I adore it! I would describe it as a mild exfoliant with a sweet strawberry scent (so delicious, I want to eat it). It's not overly grainy and washes away cleanly. I would recommend it for anyone who likes to scrub up daily!

on 2/15/2004 3:57:00 PM

i have sensitive skin and i found that this caused me to break out! the smell was nice and so is the texture but i felt it was too abrasive.

on 1/7/2004 2:39:00 AM

I thought this cleanser was icky- the smell is sickeningly sweet (and normally I love the scent of strawberries) and it just sort of sat on my skin- didn't really lather or exfoliate. I was glad to get it off. I definitely wouldn't buy it again.

on 12/27/2002 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

As someone with sensitive skin, I always have a difficult time finding something that will exfoliate my facial skin without leaving irritation and discomfort behind. Then one of my favorite people sent me this for Christmas and I have been blown away by how lovely it is. Beyond the just slightly sweet strawberry scent, it also offers a very creamy consistency (almost like a moisturizer) with traces of mild exfoliating beads. These granules are sparse yet entirely effective, and aren't abrasive in the least, which, besides the great scent, is my favorite aspect of this product. Now I can finally exfoliate my facial skin without worrying about adverse reactions. This is definitely one to try regardless of your skin type. continued >>

Popular Face Skincare Products