Boots Fresh! Bananarama Hair Mask

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/25/2005 1:23:00 PM

Smells divine. Doesn't do much for my colour treated and heat abused hair. Would be nice for someone with normal hair.

on 9/14/2004 8:14:00 PM

Smells fab, does not doo the job. Nowhere near moisturising enough for my colur treated hair, which felt utterly unconditioned. Would probably be better on those with normal and unabused hair

on 3/1/2003 2:02:00 PM

This smells so delicious I wanted to love it but sadly it made my hair very limp, so much that I would not try it again. ;( Fantastic banana scent though.

on 1/6/2003 8:06:00 AM

Smells amazing like banana custard!

A good hairmask. I found that my hair got all tangled up when I used this though. However my hair was really soft and nicely scented afterwards.

I'd reccommend it to anyone that didn't have problems with tangly hair.

on 12/27/2002 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is an incredible hair mask that has worked wonders for my hair, and I've only used it twice! Prior to this I've been devoted to the discontinued Skinmarket hair masks, which are really impossible to find now, and I've been searching for something to take its place and do the same job of making my hair soft and healthy while providing a light, yummy scent. Bananarama smells, not surprisingly, like bananas! It also has a bit of a sweet vanilla scent to it, and it's a creamy conditioning formula which, when massaged into my thick hair, really seems to work wonders. I rinsed it out after 15 minutes and was amazed at how manageable and shiny my hair was. The scent lingers for a while and I was pleased that at the end of the day my hair was as soft as it was earlier. My new favorite!

Popular Hair Products