April 20, 2014 | 911 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Barielle - Total Foot Care Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 5:58:00 AM More reviews by iciclerain

Great foot cream for the sock treatment. I do not like the synthetic fragrance at all, but I can put up with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by modegirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know how they do it, but this cream for feet tops all the others I have tried. It also tops raw shea butter slathered on and worn with socks overnight.

With Barielle, I just put a little on and put on socks overnight and in one night makes a difference with cracking heels, and in a week worth of nights can actually change them. Last summer was the first time that my heels actually cracked in my whole life, so I didn't know what to do. Well, MUA recommended this highly but I usually use only natural products so I tried alot of those until I finally tried this one.

I don't really the like the smell, but once the socks are on, I barely notice it, and it works and doesn't seem the worse in chemical warfare, so it's a keeper...!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2010 12:56:00 AM More reviews by orgasmicorganic

I am still in love with this. Run through one more time:

1. It sinks in super fast.

2. The ingredient list is decent:

Glycerin, Paraffin Beeswax, Sunflower Oil, Lanolin and Vitamin E.

3. It smells great, like powder. Best scent for a foot cream.

4. Got it for less than ten dollars on ebay! Cheap, but I would still pay the full price.

Really is a pleasure to use unlike other one's that look like clear gels and are for really cracked feet. (my feet just suffers a little wear and tear from slippers [hawaii sandals]). I plan to keep this around for a lifetime, because it is such an excellent product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2010 4:07:00 AM More reviews by clearady

Loving everything about this.

It is very moisturizing (though not the most moisturizing foot cream out there), it sinks in decently, and it smells better than any I've ever tried...like powder! (makes me look forward to using it)

While it won't take away the worst woes and blues of feet, if you have fairly normal heels, this is your hg 'maintenance' wonder.

It's a light cream with a decent price tag and stellar results. Soft pink cream equals soft pink feet! who would know? absolutely, love this. you deserve it; try it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2009 9:52:00 AM More reviews by JudgeJudy41

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I found this at CVS and decided to try it. It is thick and silky feeling and super moisturizes. I don't ever walk bare foot on carpet, because my feet can't stand it, so my feet aren't terribly dry. I highly recommend this for men or women that struggle with chapped, rough feet ( due to carpeting, diabetes, foot fungus & etc.. ). Also, I wear socks to bed after applying this. You won't believe how incredibly moisturizing this is. A++

p.s. Dr.Scholl's for Her Cooling Peppermint cream is great for walkers and runners. Ahhhh, my feet loves that lotion after a long walk!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2009 8:29:00 AM More reviews by TooMuch3835

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I typically make visits to the nail shop to get my pedicures (in the summer), but last night I wanted to do my own so I went to TJ Maxx to look for some foot creams. I saw the Barielle one and took a wiff and it smelled great -- passed the first test. :-) I did a quick touch test and it felt so light and fluffy! Last test- price.. $7.99. SOLD. I rushed home, soaked my feet for a bit, then put on the product. Ahhhhhhhhhhh... It was awesome. It left my feet feeling SOOO soft. LOVE it. I think I'm going to go back to TJ Maxx today and buy everything they have. So, if you're ever in your local TJ maxx and you see it, definitely pick it up and give it a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2009 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Thatcher0410

Ladies,

This is by far the best foot cream I have ever used. My calluses diminished in days....My wife now loves playing footsy under the sheets!!

Great buy for men as well as women :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2009 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Milena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a super moisturizing, really thick foot cream with a very powdery scent. It's so thick it almost has a bit of a waxy quality at first (or maybe this is just the tube I got), and though it absorbs easily, there is still a bit of greasiness left over. Probably not the best thing for use in the daytime, but it makes an amazing nighttime treatment (moisturize and slip on a pair of cotton socks). I will continue to use this, and I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2008 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Bahagirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG foot cream.
I dont really know how I came upon this, One day whilst browsing in SpaceNK, London, I saw a liitle package complete with hand cream, foot cream, cotton gloves and cotton socks all for about 20UK pounds, $37
I HAD seriously calloused feet esp heels, and had been looking forever for something to help.
Well I rubbed the foot cream in, very thick and luxurious and put on the cotton socks that came with it and slept, the next morning i touched my feet and wow! That was about 4yrs ago and since then after having cut all the heavy callouses off, and applying the cream morning and night, they never came back.. ever!!
I recommended to my brother who has the same problem and he swears by this now.
Having moved away from London and running out for about a year, I came across it again at Saks off 5th & Marshalls, 1 2.5oz tube for $7 or close I can't remeber exactly, so i bought about 10 tubes, I shall never be without again!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2008 1:56:00 AM More reviews by saffire74

This is by far my favorite foot cream out there, and I've tried dozens! My last purchase was Philosophy's Soul Owner which left a lot to be desired. Barielle doesn't even compare! My feet are unbelievably smooth and they don't catch on the sheets anymore! I love the smell of the cream - very soft and baby-ish. :)