July 28, 2014 | 1756 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Hanae Mori - Butterfly Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by Kelly9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best perfumed body lotion I've tried in a long time. I think this feels like Lubriderm, and it smells perfectly of Hanae Mori. It is very moisturizing and doesn't irritate my skin. The aqua capped squeeze-tube printed with butterflies is really cute, too. It has plenty of fragrance. Like the perfume, it starts of strong, but softens and becomes a cuddly aura of scent. Lovely for bedtime.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2012 4:08:00 PM More reviews by chRowan73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this Hanae Mori scented body lotion. It has a very light consistency that absorbs quickly. Personally, I prefer a cream consistency, so I'll not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2009 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Hollytron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I adore this lotion! My boyfriend bought me the Butterfly EDP for my birthday and I was instantly in love. It is definitely in my top three favorite fragrances. After some time, while shopping, I spotted the lotion, cream, and deodorant. I got the deodorant and lotion, because the price of the cream was a bit steep (I promised myself I'd get it later)! I was wary of both of these items. I'll save a review for the deodorant later, so let's just get on with the lotion. Alright... Usually, a body lotion of a perfume does not impress me. CK Euphoria didn't, Clinique Happy didn't (I like the lotion, but it doesn't smell like the perfrume), and even Juicy Couture's wasn't the best... But this smells SO MUCH like the perfume, it's amazing! I was SO much happier that I decided to buy it after I took it home, opened it, and immediately put a bit on my upper arms and hands! Speaking of which: Be careful! This is indeed a lotion and has the consistency as such! I dispensed a little more than I wanted because (for some reason) I was thinking it'd be a bit thicker. It's not a cream! The packaging is this clear tube with butterflies and the title. Not too fancy, but cute and a great product. :) Will re-purchase for sure.
Ingredients:Water, Ethylhexyl ethylhexanoate, Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Sodioum dihydroxycetylphosphate, Propylene glycol, Stearic acid, Parfum, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Bisabolol, Avocado oil, Tetradosium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Serine, Sorbitol, Tea-lactate, Ura, Sodium Chloride, Lauryl ethylenediaminoglycine, Lauryl aminoproptylglycine, Allantoin, Alcohol denat, Triethylene glycol, Imidazolidinyl urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Dehydoacetic acid, Sodium hydroxide, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene, Carboxalsehyde, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2008 7:23:00 PM More reviews by jenryan82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice perfumed lotion. It moisturizes and captures the sweetness of the perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2007 12:03:00 AM More reviews by Christinae

Love the staying power of this warm scent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2006 8:36:00 PM More reviews by karinc713

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

leaves my skin silky smooth and has a lasting fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2005 2:23:00 AM More reviews by SunsetRodeo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh, I absolutely adore this and the Hanae Mori Butterfly EDP as well. The lotion is a perfect complement to the fragrance. I find if I layer some on my skin and let it absorb for a bit and then spray the HM, the scent lasts very long on me. The lotion also smells wonderful on its own, capturing the sensual, sweet, and pretty essence of Hanae Mori Butterfly. The texture is semi-runny but beautifully fragranced and moisturizing. I love it so much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2005 2:28:00 PM More reviews by Kylie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This lotion smells wonderful! It is pretty moisturizing for a lotion but of course the best thing about it is the scent. The price is not bad either ($27 usd).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2004 4:54:00 PM More reviews by smrtblnd

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS SCENT. I find that the lotion helps the spray last longer, and its very moisturizing. At Sephora where I bought it, there was no tester lotion, only the body cream. The lotion came in a wrappped box and I was dissapointed in the cheap plastic tube It came in. I was expecting something more attractive, but the scent and feel is to die for so no biggie about the packaging. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2003 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Debalina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The smell of this lotion is so wonderful! I get so many compliments when I put it on my hands. It is very non-greasy as well. The only drawback is the price. It was $48 (Canadian).