October 24, 2014 | 1090 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Strawberry LipSmacker

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2014 9:38:00 AM More reviews by valmont32677

BETTER than strawberry Chapstick!! I have the regular, jumbo & also the purse sized strawberry body spray. Yum!! I love the taste & the waxiness. It's super moisturizing. This, cotton candy, & dr pepper are faves of mine! I was deprived as a child that my parents never bought me Lipsmackers so I am making up for lost time lol ba ha ha ha!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 10:43:00 PM More reviews by JustCakey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a classic. I love how waxy, soft, creamy, and thick this balm is. It does not tint your lips at all, it's very sheer and clear. Perfect to wear before bed if you are like me and always need something to make your lips soft before you catch some zzz's. Never breaks out the skin by my lips. I've had at least 3 tubes in my lifetime and I'll keep buying forever probably.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2013 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Pay17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Also another one of my favorite lipsmacker products. Totally yummy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by TheFoxy1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great product for a basic. It smells amazing tastes pretty good and lasts a looong time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2010 8:41:00 PM More reviews by jillirific

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

People seem to favour the Dr. Pepper Lip Smackers but for me, Strawberry is the ONLY way to go! I easily have 5 on the go constantly - in my purse, beside my bed, at my desk, by the couch, in the car... They're inexpensive enough to stock up and you won't freak out if you lose it since it's, what, barely $2? Strawberry smells nice but subtle which is what I love most about it. It doesn't have much of a taste which I also like. It moisturizes as well as, if not better than, anything else out there and is incredibly affordable and portable. Nostalgic AND awesome.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2010 8:25:00 PM More reviews by pinklove19

I really like the strawberry lip smacker it's not drying like some other lip balms the price is great. Ive been using this stuff since I was 14 years old and I still love it its smell delicious. I would consider buying it it's a great deal its about $1.99 or $2.99 Canadian depending where your purchase it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by elfriede

Not as moisturizing as the Dr. Pepper. Hint of sheen, maybe a tiny hint of color (but only if your lips are very pale), yummy strawberry candy scent--like those hard candies with the soft centers that have strawberry-printed wrappers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2010 3:03:00 PM More reviews by babyblue59

This is my ALL TIME favorite lip balm. It's very glossy and gives lip a pretty shine. Plus it smells like strawberry fruit snacks and I looooove it! Absolute must-have for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2009 9:57:00 PM More reviews by maddiefish

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

HG. The best kind. Moisturizing, shiny, gives a hint of colour, and actually smells like strawberries!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2009 11:18:00 AM More reviews by jasmin3w4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Winters here dry out my lips pretty bad but I have found lip smackers are great to get rid of chapped lips and keep them soft rather than drying them out. This beats out Carmex which seems to do nothing for my chapped lips. I always put this on at night before I go to bed and wake up with slightly plumped up lips and the product does not dissapear. What surprises me is that this is really cheap. It has a strawberry scent to it which really is plastiky but is tolerable IMO but I think I will try the other flavors they are selling. This product is definetly worth the try for the money.