July 30, 2014 | 1978 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Cotton Candy LipSmacker

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2012 10:20:00 AM More reviews by domin007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It doesn't exactly taste like Cotton Candy, but it's sugary and sweet smelling. Plus, this is one of my favorite cheap chopsticks. Your lips will feel softer after using it and it just smells great.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 11:50:00 PM More reviews by juicyyycouture

I looove cotton candy so I thought I'd give this a try for $1.97. This one smells slightly like the famous strawberry lip smacker but a little bit sweeter-- nothing special. It keeps my lips moisturized so well and really long! My favorite part was a while after applying it, my lips had this really nice light pink color. :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by dawnfire90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love cotton candy but this doesn't smell or taste like it. Its not bad though, would not rebuy just because id want to try other flavors

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2011 1:45:00 PM More reviews by LiveLaughLoveBeauty

This has a nice,sweet,sugary smell to it. It's not exactly cotton candy, but you can definitely get hints of sugar in the fragrance. I can actually smell some bubble gum in it. It has a nice pink sheer color to it. Very nice. It makes my lips kissable and soft. Will absolutely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by jessicak61

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this product. I usually wear purplish eyeshadows, so I use this as a neutral lip. It has just enough pink to be a color, but there is so much shine, too. Plus, it's moisturizing. I have and will buy again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 1:23:00 PM More reviews by danceinthedark4ever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cotton candy smells amazing!! As far as lip smackers goes, there's really not much to say, it's usually just scent, but it's still nice :)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is for kids and teenagers mostly. It has no color.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2011 4:24:00 AM More reviews by alee26

Smells nice, but that's about it. Doesn't do much in terms of moisturizing my lips. Better off buying a different lip-balm.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2011 8:30:00 AM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used to be in love with this stuff, but I realized that even though it smells divine, after a while it begins to feel very waxy. It adds a subtle pink shine, whick is okay. However, I tired of this and eventually threw it out without completely finishing the tube, I couldn't continue to deal with the waxiness.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 6:39:00 AM More reviews by coolnerd666

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the smell, one of my favorite lipsmackers (: