September 1, 2014 | 1877 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Satin Lipstick- Pussy Willow

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2003 5:04:00 PM More reviews by MightyPen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am so sorry I ever bought this. Somehow it looked decent the way the MA did it in the store but it completely clashed with my coloring. I guess I'm just not one for the "nude" lip thing. Swapped this immediately.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2003 11:38:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a dark brown shade with a hit of red to it. It's matte and it looks awful on me. The color is just too dramatic for me to be able to wear. This would probably be better suited for someone with a darker complexion. I also find that the texture is rather drying.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2003 3:08:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

I wasn't too impressed with this lipstick. It's a pretty flat beige and if worn with the wrong lipliner, makes me look dead. I can't wear this too matte either since it doesn't go well with my coloring (MAC NC 20). I use BBQ liner with it and lightly apply for a natural look. IMHO, this lipstick isn't all that special.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2002 9:03:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

This color was way too dark on me and had too much grey in it.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2002 9:32:00 PM More reviews by ISatinxSheetsI

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

When I saw this product I thought it was so pretty. I tested it on my hand it looked pretty sheer and went well with my skin tone. I tried it once I got home and it was matte....and looked grey! Very upsetting....

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2002 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Amandaannie

Pussy Willow is part of the new Fab Florals collection. It's a great nude colored satin. Very similar to Chai LipGlass. I also own Freckle (discontinued?) and when I got this home; I sat and compared the two for quite a bit. In the tube, they look *very* similar. I was actually going to take it back, but then thought to myself - it was a gift card purchase and since I love freckle so much - I might as well live it up :) And boy am I glad I did! On the lips, pussy willow is much more muted and beige-y/ brown on the lips where freckle has warmer undertones. Another great nude from MAC!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2002 1:35:00 PM More reviews by blyss

This is another colour I quickly passed on once I tried it. It's a dark warm brick colour. It's quite flat in colour actually. Though it is a creamy texture, it looks very flat in colour. Anyhow, even when the MAC MA tried to show me different combo for this lips, I couldn't help but think that this is really hard to mix since the pigmentation is very strong in this. I will admit that mixing this with Budlette made it more appealing (light brown with shimmer... think BB Scoop lipsticks) but not enough for me to purchase.