Bonne Bell Lip Frosting in Strawberry

Price: $

on 3/29/2013 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Lip Smackers is and probably always will be my favorite brand of lip gloss. Their flavors are just to-die-for delicious, and this is no exception. I love this, but I am always so tempted to lick it off because it smells and tastes so good! It never lasts me long, so I can't really judge on lasting power, but it doesn't dry out my lips any. I don't buy this very often, but I definitely think it's worth every penny spent.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I picked up this Strawberry Lip Frosting as well as the Milk Chocolate Lip Frosting at Dollarama. They were way too cute to pass up, and for a dollar each, there was no way I was going to resist! So I really have to comment on how scary delicious these smell and taste! They are so true to the name that I'm considering baking cupcakes and using this stuff on top. ;) Be careful though, if you squeeze too much product on your lips, it tends too look more on the white side, even though strawberry is pink tinted and the milk chocolate is light brown/nude tinted, so you'll have to rub your lips together and even it out. For me, I prefer to apply this while looking in a mirror because I'm worried it'll look too frosty. Not sticky at all, therefore it's not very long lasting. But it has a nice, comfortable and moisturizing feel on the lips. : )

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This smells amazing, and tastes delicious !!! it it a very thick pearly gloss shimmer, tinted pink, i really like it.

on 2/11/2010 9:42:00 PM

all bonne bell lip frostings have a great scent (very sweet but fun), feel is similar to MAC lip gelees, very moisturizing. light application looks clear, heavier application is sparkly. these are an amazing, inexpensive drugstore find that i consider in my list of top favs

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love the colour, consistency, shine, price and packaging.

The scent makes me GAG! But, still gave it 5 lippies, because like I said, I like the product, the scent just isn't for me. I will repurchase lip frostings, but definitely in another flavour!

on 8/19/2008 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Very glossy and shimmery, looks pretty light in the package but looks darker on. I use this gloss to balance dramatic eye make up.

I got this in a swap. Blegh! It has a sickly sweet taste to it I can't stand. The color is alright but it's not rich enough for my lips either and Ihave to keep reapplying it. Not a product I will be buying. I gave it to my six year old.

on 2/26/2006 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

smells exactly like the lip sparkler, celestial strawberry.Its a very candied strawberry scent. Its more moisturizing that the LE edition lip smackers, but also lacks the supersweet taste that the LE ones have. very moisturizing, and better than the bodyshop lipbalms i used to use.

on 1/25/2006 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

bought this today~ has a very sweet scent to it, theres no color and i cant see any shimmer when i put it on. smells like strawberry frosting, and maybe with a hint of coconut cream, this tastes sweet too, not much of a shiny gloss though, just a thin layer of sheen. the tube is very flimsy and leak prone, but i really like the scent.

on 11/27/2005 3:48:00 PM

Not one of my favorite lipfrostings, but its still great. So great that my best friend stole my only tube, used it up in one day, then went to the store and bought three tubes of it! lol it really does smell like yummy strawberries, and tastes good as well

Recommended for Medium Skin