October 21, 2014 | 800 users online

Lip Gloss - Bobbi Brown - Lip Tint in Cherry

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2013 7:49:00 AM More reviews by nattiekins05

I am really excited to write this review. I am a chapstick/lipgloss kinda girl, nothing more-nothing less. I really dislike lipstick and i always have... i am not too sure why. My guess is that i like my makeup to look more natural than anything else, and i feel like a clown with lipstick on, so I avoid it. Now with that being said, i wanted to find a nice gloss, with a tint of color- that is more sheen than anything else... this was exactly the product i was looking for... a beautiful pink color- not too flashy or dramatic, but a color i can dress up or down depending upon the time of night. The gloss is amazing, because its not too sticky or tacky and my lips dont dry out, so im not needing to constantly re-apply. The only downfall with this product that has taken me a little time to get used to, is that the gloss is placed in the center or a little square compact, and there is no little brush inside there for application. So, if I want to toss this with makeup for on the go, i need to make sure i have my lip brush included, otherwise i am stuck using my finger- which doesnt give you a finished look, like i want. One other con, is obviously the price of this product. I spent close to $25 for this gloss- but i use it so rarely that replacement wont even be an issue. I think this product is worth a try... they have it in so many different colors that there is sure to be a fit for every woman, <3

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by senel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the perfect color, do not be fooled by the slightly brick red color int he tube, when you apply it, it is sheer, but there is enough color that it shows. It looks very natural, glides on nicely, has a minty fragrance/feel to it, and now BB glosses have a sponge tip appicator! Finally!

This color would look great on any skin tone, really. It's that nice. There is no sparkle to it, just high shine and sheer color. This is my new go to gloss.

The shade I have is called Cherry 6, and it is not bright or garish....but natural and really really nice. I hate sheer glosses when they have hardly any color at all, this one has just the right amount, try it, you will like it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2009 12:42:00 PM More reviews by mochasplash

this is a great tint and to top it off contains spf! gives my lips a natural flush look and like a lot of reviewers have said, its suitable for any skin tone!
I does dry out my lips a bit so I don't use it as much as I would like... Its sumwhat sticky but barable. I'm not into hi end brands with hi end prices so I wouldn't buy this but I would recommend this

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2008 3:27:00 AM More reviews by Vaniessa

this might be the color i like most among all the bobbi brown glosses and lipstick that i have!!!It's sheer red and it look just perfect for me as it is not too red.If you dare not apply red lipstick but would love to try, then this is the color!!!!!!I love it so much but i hate the applicator as i prefer if it's a brush one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2008 11:59:00 PM More reviews by claudias

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this gloss. It is long wearing and seems to have a plumping effect on my lips even after i remove it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2008 11:32:00 AM More reviews by ativan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this gloss despite the fact that there are a couple of things I don't like about it. First the good: Love the color and it's buildability. I've been looking for a good red gloss to wear that doesn't scream red. I can wear one layer of this and just add a rosy glow to my lips, or layer it on more heavily and have nice glammed-up cherry red lips for a night on the town. The texture is great and it wears well . I also love the spf. I'd certainly buy it again, despite the fact that I don't like the scent very much (smells/tastes a bit medicinal to me) and I also don't love the applicator. I usually end up using my finger to spread it on evenly, which kind of defeats the purpose of an applicator. But, as others have mentioned, I love the fact that it's a lot of product and will last a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2008 2:35:00 AM More reviews by Sayers

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

THE best lip gloss on the market. Cherry is a true, sheer, buildable red gloss that wears for hours. The texture is moisturizing and comfortable. No dry, tight feeling on the lips when it wears away. A sign of a good lip product. I like to dab it on for a sheer wash of color with just a hint of MAC Rosewood liner for polish. Worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2008 5:21:00 PM More reviews by shelllly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm on my 3rd tube of Cherry tint, and I have had my current one for over a year. As a PPP, this color is perfect for me when I want a sheer red. It is a cool red, so looks great with my skin tone. This is my favorite color from this line from Bobbi Brown, although the other colors are pretty.

I can wear this working out/cycling long distances (applied lightly), and it has protected my lips very well. I can wear this for evening - and this can be muted next to a smokey eye.

The applicator works extremely well, and I occasionally have to wipe off the threads where the cap screws on. the tube lasts a very long time. One of the few lip products I don't need a mirror for!

Will buy again and again, and highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2008 6:58:00 PM More reviews by seramadis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love these tints! Perhaps they're not my only favourites but they are among my favourites. Cherry tint is so beautiful, I have brown skin so many bright reds, the kind that look like gorgeous cherry red children's lips on milky white skin, don't look good on me, but this tint isn't so bright and sassy and has a slight darkish plummy-burgundy tint to it which makes it perfect even for brown skins.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2007 3:57:00 PM More reviews by listenlikethieves

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is lovely. Other reviewers have sung of its charms. :)