Johnson & Johnson pH5.5 facial wash

3.4

on 3/14/2005 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a good price and good at getting rid of everything on your face if you can't be bothered with seperate products (eye make up remover, toner) but it IS quite hard to get off and a bit too harsh for dry or even normal skin. My skin is oily but sometimes in winter this is too drying even for me. This stuff is good at what it says, if you have oily skin!

on 2/3/2005 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

WARNING.. DO NOT EVER USE THIS IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE DRY SKIN. As this is formulated for normal skin PH 5.5. I used this for a day and it TOTALLY STRIPPED all the moisture out of my face. I was left with severely DRY, tight,red, skin. IT took almost 2 weeks to heal properly. So please do not use this if you have dry sensitive skin. It cleans very very well though it removes all your make up but strips your skin dry. It looks and feels like liquid hand soap. Would never buy again.. i havent had any reactions like this before using cleaners.

on 2/1/2004 8:26:00 AM

The thing I like best about this product is its great smell - kinda reminds me of a guy's aftershave?? The thing I like least about this product is that it doesn't rinse off very easily, which is annoying. Overall a good value cleanser, but I won't get it again coz I feel there are plenty of other better cleansers out on the market.

on 3/24/2003 6:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i used up two tubes of this, and unfortunately it's not suitable for my skin and i don't quite like the scent (it's mild though).
it's more a liquid-cream face wash, does not produce "fine" bubbles but foam up alright. my skin was not so much more hydrated or softer or anything (i got oily skin).

on 2/5/2003 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have bought this about four times because it's a very good, fragrance free facial wash. I buy the sensitive one for my normal/dry skin and use it in the morning as I prefer a cleansing cream at night to remove makeup.

on 1/2/2003 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this cleanser for about 6 months now and I find it PERFECT for my oily skin in the morning and removing makeup in the evening. It doesn't over-dry me so I don't feel like I need to use a toner. I like the idea of a pH balanced cleanser and I used to use Dove for that reason. This is MUCH easier to rinse off and my skin has been much calmer (breakout-wise) since I switched.

on 12/26/2002 12:23:00 PM

This is the normal original one(not the one for sensitive skin). i absolutely LOVE it!!!! I'm on my 3rd tube and will continue to buy it!i have combo skin and i use this once every evening. it removes light make-up(i only wear powder on most days bcoz i m schooling) and does not leave my skin tight like some cleansers do(example Clean & clear, the one in orange and Biore) however, skin may get oily after a while...maybe its bcoz i dont use toner...so my skin gets oily...i would recommend those with combo skin to use this once in the evening and use a stronger cleanser in the morning. i would also recommend this to ppl wif sensitive or dry skin bcoz it does not irritate ur skin and leave it feeling soft

Popular Face Skincare Products