September 18, 2014 | 1900 users online

Fragrances - Comptoir Sud Pacifique - Vanilla Cerise

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2005 11:46:00 AM More reviews by teaparty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this!! I was dying to try this one, but was a little worried that it would have that cheap cough syrupy smell..I should have known better that CSP would not disappoint me like that!! This is soft , sweet and just beautiful. I wish this wasnt discontinued. So glad i was able to get my hands on this one!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2003 9:48:00 PM More reviews by janebkrn

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Be careful what you get. There is the local (USA)Vanille Cerise which,to me, smells cheap and yucky. There is another version from Europe which is a darker,more bitter,cherry that is much nicer and unusual.Lasting power is fine.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2003 6:40:00 PM More reviews by kookykitty

I love CSP Vanille Cerise! It smells like candied cherries! It's very sweet and yummy smelling. :) The scent is very long lasting on me. I love *very* sweet foody and fruity scents, though. It may be a bit strong or cloying on others. I'm definitely going to repurchase when I run out--it's become a new fragrance staple. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2003 6:43:00 AM More reviews by jamiefox

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Smells like sweet, cheap pipe tobacco.
I do not like this at all!
I bought a 2 oz. tin bottle from Ebay before I had ever smelled it and I wish I hadn't!
Some of these 'vanille' fragrances from CSP smell too cheap for their exhorbitant price and they do not last more than and hour on the skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2002 9:57:00 PM More reviews by jjff

Generally speaking, I don't understand the hype behind the whole line of CSP fragrances, although I do like Vanille Cafe every now and then as a boy toy kind of scent. This one is yet another disappointment--very cherry and very in-your-face, linear composition.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2002 5:28:00 PM More reviews by iceprincess

It took me so long to find this fragrance, that i bought it the minute i found it. I have to say i was extremely dissapointed. The cherry is so overpowering that you can barely smell the vanilla. I have to dilute it with CSP Vanille in order to make it a little more subtle. It actually smells better when it wears off, hours later. This definitely was not worth what i paid for it and all the hype that came along with it. Cherry air freshener would do just fine!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2002 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Naiad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This smelled like Robitussin or some other cough syrup to me. For the price of the perfume, I'd sooner dab Nyquil behind my ears.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2001 7:37:00 PM More reviews by janetf

I have to admit that I was a little disappointed when I got this fragrance. Initially, it did smell like cherry-flavored cough syrup, when sniffed right out from the bottle. However, when I dabbed the fragrance on my pulse points, it dried to a wonderful finish. It didn't smell sickly sweet; it was a delicious mixture of cherries and vanilla. Surprisingly, the scent lasted all day on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2001 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Tanya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is CSP latest fragrance which comes in a small aluminum bottle. The spray is sold seperate. The fragrance smells awesome - like cherry vanilla making it easy to layer with other things. I don't find this fragrance very long lasting and was a little dissapointed that a sprayer did not come with it, but I love CSP, and I simply adore this fragrance also!