Clinique Happy

3.2

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I really like citrus scents. Clinique Happy is a very fake smelling citrus. The drydown is soft adn sweetly citrus but is does not smell natural at all. A very long lasting scent.

My HG fragrance. I'm actually wearing it now, freshly spritzed. Smells SO GOOD. It's got a clean, crisp, fresh scent. Feminine but not too musky or too floral. Perfect for me. My husband is very sensitive to perfumes and he's bought me this one several times. The first gift he ever gave me was a large size Clinique Happy with a peach bow around it. I love the way I smell, and I get compliments all the time when I've got on my Happy. This is definitely my signature scent.

Oh yeah!!! This is a lovely perfume. See im not a huge perfume fan but this right here makes me happy!!!

Smells bright and clean without being too harsh and/or dry like a lot of other citrus scents. I am hardly ever a fan of scents with citrus notes! Sadly, it doesn't work on me. I still love when I recognize it on anyone else though!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Whether you like this scent or not it can be described in two words... PLAYED OUT. The lady at the front desk has a deluxe sample size and as soon as I took a whiff of it I realized, "So THAT'S what I've been smelling on everyone and their grandma since the 90s.

Top notes - Fresh apple, plums and bergamot mixed with the fresh-air accord
Middle notes - freesia, lily, rose and morning orchid
Base notes - Musk and amber

^^^ For anyone who is wondering the notes but in all honesty most of us have probably smelled this on at least one person at least once in our lives.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is the first 'grown up' perfume I've ever bought. I used Nina by Nina Ricci all throughout my teenage years and, although it's a lovely perfume, I wanted something that was more mature whilst still being feminine.
There's just something about this perfume that is so utterly unique! I use it as my everyday scent and I always get so many compliments. It is unmistakably citrus-y with a hint of floral but there's something else that I can't quite put my finger on which makes this perfume so special. I must say that this is indeed a very happy scent and I feel it gives me a burst of energy when I put it on every morning.
I've seen a few people criticising the packaging of the product but I actually admire the simplicity of it - I think it's quite chic!
Overall I adore Clinique Happy - I think it's a nice middle ground between a young and a mature scent which can be difficult to find and it's unlike anything else I've come across! Don't knock it til you try it!

I like this lil scent it really does feel happy and feminine.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a great little scent just to go out for the day to do some chores. You might even get a compliment or two! :).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really wanted to love this, I love citric fruits like lemon and passion fruit, which is my favorite fruit, I come from the tropic and the orange color of the bottle makes me happy because it reminds me of the sun. But I ended up disliking it, the smell is too strong and it smells fake to me, not like a natural citric smell as I was expecting. A friend of mine hated it and couldn't stand it, since then I'm afraid to use it. I don't like it on myself, maybe it's just bad chemistry with my skin. I want to use it up, so I'll try using just a little each time.

it is a Happy smell for sure , the bottle should show a little more Happiness

Popular Fragrances