March 1, 2015 | 2115 users online

Fragrances - Clinique - Happy

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2015 10:23:00 AM More reviews by amandab2b

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really liked this when I tried it in the store, but after I bought it I hated it. It is really strong, and just one light spray seems to be too much. You know how when a scent is "right" you barely notice it on yourself? Well- I notice this one almost constantly, and not in a good way.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2015 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Vickybliss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The scent of this perfume instantly transports me back to junior high and trying on makeup and perfume at a friendís house. It was THE fragrance to wear, or at least it seems like everyone had it on. I love it. Itís cheerful and easy to wear. I have no idea what the notes are, but I think I like it because of such happy scent memories attached to it. It has great sillage, but doesnít overpower. Itís great for the office or casual weekends. I was walking into work and smelled this awesome perfume in the air recentlyóI knew I had to get a small sample of it, just because itís so nice!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2015 7:49:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Not a fan of this but my grandma is. This is one of her favorites.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2015 1:37:00 PM More reviews by FeminineWoman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Clinique Happy is a citrusy, easy, breezy, fragrance. I wear this fragrance on occasion, but have never purchased a bottle because I usually receive this in a GWP.

The first spritz, is a blast of citrus. Drydown is a citrus (smell orange and apple) with a light touch of musk, and a hint of florals in the background.

Last year noticed a baby doll head smell during middle notes and drydown, but it's a mild baby doll scent. I don't always smell it, but am chalking it up to hormonal changes .ÖI am at that age. However, still enjoy wearing Happy because it's a light, fresh, "happy" fragrance. It is a sunshiny day in a bottle.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2015 5:26:00 PM More reviews by gommiebears

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Was gifted this set and unfortunately it didn't mesh well with my body chemistry. I really wanted it to work for me because for some reason, I like Clinique. Unfortunately it smelled like some kind of hospital disinfectant on me and mainly sprayed it all wily nily to use it up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2014 2:51:00 AM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Received this as a Christmas gift in 8th grade - super light, breezy and citrusy. I smile whenever I smell this now! Wouldn't repurchase, but love getting whiffs of this every now and then smelling it on others. Classic fragrance all around.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2014 3:55:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

Such a classic fragrance, I always forget how much I love this one. I started wearing Clinique Happy back when it first came out in the 90's. It still holds up today. Sweet and citrus-y with a touch of floral, it's warm and light and it lasts all day on me. While it's not my favorite fragrance (that would be Burberry Brit) it's still something that I always come back to. It is such a fun and pretty fragrance to wear.
I have repurchased this many times and will buy it again no doubt. Recommended!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by archt_marj14

I adore this perfume because it reminds me of my fun, (almost) carefree college years. On me, it was fresh & citrusy initially but notes of spiciness would emerge after a while. Perhaps I'd wear it again if this was gifted to me, but since too many people have this as their "signature scent" already, I'm glad I've moved on. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2014 10:28:00 AM More reviews by thepulptoyourfiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Any of the reviewers that used the word "tacky" in their reviews were absolutely right.
It smells like your grandma's baby powder that's been expired for decades.
The bottle may look appealing, but is the exact opposite from its smell.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2014 4:44:00 AM More reviews by BeaP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This fragrance sounded nice: an orange perfume for summer, but there is a very harsh note in it (I don't know what exactly) which made it impossible to wear.