July 25, 2014 | 1882 users online

Fragrances - Clinique - Happy

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2014 7:37:00 AM More reviews by nickilloyd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

I thought this would be a lovely fresh summery scent, but to me it just smells cheap and tacky.... the smell irritatingly lingers.... i couldnt wait to wash it off. Just smells like oranges, but quite sickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 6:44:00 AM More reviews by jdublew

I love this perfume sprayed directly on my skin and It lasts all day. If you are sensitive to musky perfumes try this one but dont' over do it. Just a light spritz is all you ned. It gives me happy feeling seriously.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2014 7:58:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

THIS, is the summer fragrance every woman should try at least once in their lifetime. It is such a beautiful, fresh scent. So delicate and happy. My mom used to purchase this for me a long time ago and I got so excited when I came across the bottle again at a store. It's sooo hard to put a finger on what it smells like! The fragrance is not a musk, nor floral or even powdery scent. It's very hard to describe it but it's so easy to love it. I think the Clinique page went a little cray cray listing the ingredients, which are (supposedly):
Top Notes - Ruby Red Grapefruit, Bergamot, West Indian Mandarin Tree Blossom, High Altitude Laurel.
Middle Notes - Boysenberry Bush Flower, Morning Dew Orchid, Melati Blossom. Base Notes -
Hawaiian Wedding Flower, White Crinium Lily, Chinese Golden Magnolia, Spring Mimosa Blossoms.

To be truthful I couldn't identify ANY of the notes listed above. I'm not good at describing perfumes but this is what it feels like: A weekend on a gorgeous beach where you have traces of sunblock on your skin and you just came out of a fresh shower where you used an angelic smelling soap and shampoo. Just so summery, fresh, and RELAXING.

I sound nuts but believe me, smell it and you'll know. Love, LOVE this perfume. Thumbs up!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

I got this to qualify for a GWP & I had forgotten about how great it smells!! I got the set in a makeup bag w a bottle of EDT, tube of lotion, & a rollerball. It reminds me of orange & grapefruit, sparking champagne, & being fresh out of the shower after using a really good shampoo. It's simply beautiful & I look forward to using it this spring/summer. It smells like bottled sunshine & good times. It's very chic & elegant.... Classy!! Why, OH why, had I forgotten about this gem?!! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by KatherineETaylor

I love this scent. It isn't a floral, but it isn't a musk. It smells really nice on the skin and it's my go to scent anytime.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Nutellamonster

Ouffff I hate this perfume!! It is sickly sweet but not the cotton candy kind of sweet! More like an old lady headache kind of sweet. Gross

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 3:13:00 AM More reviews by xDevochkax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This was my first "real" EdP that I received as a gift when I was 17. Now, 9 years later, this is the only one I continually repurchase even though I already have a decent perfume collection. It's become my signature scent. I love the fact that you really can't put your finger on how to describe the smell. Despite any description of it, I don't find it to smell sweet, nor musky, nor fruity, nor flower-y... just "fresh." It's a great perfume for all seasons and when I don't know what to wear, I immediately grab for this. I think it's a must have in anyone's perfume collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by ccj36

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Happy seems to be one of those fragrances that people either love or hate. (others I can think of that have the same effect are Angel and Poison) I love it. I've kept a bottle on hand since it first came out, and though I've also used the variations (Happy To Be, Happy Heart), the original Happy is the one that I prefer. Like someone else wrote, I am often asked what I am wearing, and the looks on the faces of women who ask me is usually one of shock. I am light-handed when I apply any fragrance, so maybe that is the key to wearing Happy. It is very fresh and citrus-floral at first spray, but it is much warmer and muskier as it calms down. The bottle is straightforward and simple, much like the scent. A keeper for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A very nice, clean, dependable and inoffensive scent. Recognizable, but smells slightly different on everyone. Warning: the body lotion and body cream are stronger and not so nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Lhicksbeach

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of my favorite scents! Light, fresh, fruity, and pleasantly happy smelling. Not too strong. I like the roll on perfume application.