Clinique Happy

3.2

on 8/7/2015 5:50:00 PM

I like this lil scent it really does feel happy and feminine.

on 8/5/2015 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a great little scent just to go out for the day to do some chores. You might even get a compliment or two! :).

on 8/4/2015 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really wanted to love this, I love citric fruits like lemon and passion fruit, which is my favorite fruit, I come from the tropic and the orange color of the bottle makes me happy because it reminds me of the sun. But I ended up disliking it, the smell is too strong and it smells fake to me, not like a natural citric smell as I was expecting. A friend of mine hated it and couldn't stand it, since then I'm afraid to use it. I don't like it on myself, maybe it's just bad chemistry with my skin. I want to use it up, so I'll try using just a little each time.

on 7/29/2015 9:29:00 PM

it is a Happy smell for sure , the bottle should show a little more Happiness

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This perfume is really fun and feminine. I get a lot of compliments on it.

on 5/9/2015 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I am not a fragrance expert, so I will not have anything to write about base notes and such like. But in my own (non-specialist) way, I can be very critical about perfumes, EDTs, etc. I will have about 10 at most on my favourite list and, yes, Clinique Happy is on it!

I find it a very wearable day fragrance - fresh, uniquely and only slightly floral, and citrus-y all in one. HAPPY is really a very suitable name for this scent. I am just disappointed to find that some people are not of the same opinion. Most people like it on me, but there will be some (men especially) who will find it too 'sharp' (strangely enough). Am not sure if I simply sprayed too much on those occasions. But as a result, I tend to be very conservative when spraying this. So I guess this would be my advice to others too. Cause I think this is an excellent and unique day scent when sprayed in moderation, but can be offensive if overdone.

I don't care much for the HAPPY spin-offs, like Happy Heart for example, which tend to be very 'common' in my opinion. I see the business reason for it: Clinique wants to capture a wider market by extending to more conventional scents. The original HAPPY has always been the best for me. Please do not discontinue.

on 5/8/2015 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Not a particularly stand-out scent, but it's my go-to because it's so consistent and reliable. I'm not a fragrance connoisseur, so I won't try to describe it in specifics, but I find it a bright but light scent, refreshing and springy, but can be used most of the year because it's pretty balanced. It's not necessarily a scent that stands out, but I personally tend to prefer less noticeable scents, so this works well for me.

on 4/9/2015 8:19:00 PM

Like but don't love. Definitely a "no perfume" perfume, its clean and fresh and smells nice but not great. However, packaging is wonderful and I use it now and again.

on 3/8/2015 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I give it a try but i don't like it.

on 2/7/2015 10:23:00 AM

I really liked this when I tried it in the store, but after I bought it I hated it. It is really strong, and just one light spray seems to be too much. You know how when a scent is "right" you barely notice it on yourself? Well- I notice this one almost constantly, and not in a good way.

Popular Fragrances