Victoria's Secret Take It All Off Eye Makeup Remover

3.9

on 7/3/2012 4:54:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I found this remover to be a great (cheaper) alternative to the Lancôme Bi-Facil. Unfortunately, after the 3rd use this broke me out BAD. And I never broke out before.

on 4/12/2011 3:20:00 AM

I have used this product for more than 5 years now and I absolutely love it. All my friends who have I have recommended this product to have loved it as well. I've tried many other make-up removers from Almay, Revlon, Maybelline, Physician's Formula, Neutrogena, etc and I think the Victoria's Secret one is the best both in quality and in price. It's very affordable at $10 a bottle which will last you a very long time. It's really easy to use, you just shake up the bottle before using to mix the two layers and pour a bit onto a cotton pad and wipe your make-up away! This takes off all of my make-up whether it is waterproof or not. I don't need to tug at my eyelashes or anything. This does the job in a couple gentle swipes! I seriously love this. I use it to take off my foundation and all make-up on my face as well since it's meant to remove the whole face hence the name "total make-up remover". When this was on sale during the Semi Annual Sale, I was so worried it would be discontinued that I bought 10 bottles just in case. I'm down to only 3 bottles now and I'm getting nervous because I think they have discontinued it. I will need to find a way to get them to make these again because these are fabulous! My HG make-up remover!

on 1/12/2011 2:04:00 AM

I love this make up remover. I am really bummed that they discontinued making this. If someone knows the maker or distributor of this product please let me know! This worked so well at taking off my mascara. Hardly any effort at all to remove all the build up of make up on my lids.

on 12/11/2010 5:18:00 AM

i also bought this makeup remover for a really cheap price during one of their sales. though it does remove makeup without heavy scrubbing, it burns the hell out of my eyeballs. i always held my eyelids closed super tight, but it still finds a way to seep into my eyes & cause me to tear up pretty badly from the burning sensation. its okay for removing makeup from around the face, but i would definitely NOT use this around my eye area.

also, it does reek of an alcohol-y..chemical kind of smell. i guess i shouldve expected it, because unlike other makeup removers, it leaves a strange tingly feeling on my face after, much like an astringent. not something i would want from my makeup remover, honestly.

on 11/29/2010 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

i've been using this makeup remover for almost 3 years already. i love it!!!!! i wear waterproof mascara, and this makeup remover always removes all my mascara without drying my skin.

i usually shake the bottle before each use and i use a wet paper towel to remove my makeup with the liquid!! it works really well if you just rest the paper towel on your eyes. makes the makeup come off easier.

on 10/21/2010 1:30:00 AM

I got this during Victoria Secret semi-annual sales for $2.50, normal price $10, so it's dirt cheap. It's two part oil remover that you have to shake the bottle before you use, like any other bi layer oil remover. It perform well, remove my waterproof mascara and gel liner. Things that I doesn't like about it is I could smell the alcohol from it so it just make me think that its quite a harsh formula. Maybe this is why it does such a great job with all these waterproof stuff. I wouldn't buy it if it's at full price, still lots more great remover out there in the market but if it's on sales I wouldn't hesitate to stock up either. The price during the sales is just too difficult to resist.

This product is oily but it definitely does that job. I don't break out easily so the oiliness did not bother me at all. It does a great job taking off waterproof liners and mascara. I would probably not want to pay full price for this product but I could get it or $2.50 like the reviewers below I would definitely get this again.

on 4/5/2010 5:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I got this at the semi annual sale for $2.50, I went home and used it. I did not like the fact that it was so oily (my skin is super sensitive) but it removed the make up. I just did not appreciate the texture of it. I think it made me break out a bit more. So i just use water or make up remover sheets instead.

on 3/13/2010 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I got this at the Victoria's Secret Semi Annual sale for only $2.50. I've used bilayer eye makeup removers from Lancome, Neutrogena, Clinique, and Clean and Clear and I was really surprised at how much better this makeup remover is. It has two layers but isn't slick like the other brands yet it removes my eyeshadows and waterproof mascaras better! When I use other makeup removers I always have residue of waterproof mascara left over even after soaking multiple cotton balls and I have makeup left over the morning after too. But with the VS makeup remover ALL the eye makeup comes off with just one or maybe two cotton balls. I don't know how they do it! One thing I'm not crazy about is the smell of this remover. It smells really herbal like and when I first used it, the smell made me think that it was something I shouldn't put near my eyes but it hasn't irritated my skin or eyes so it's all good!

The original price of this is $10 and I will buy more when I run out because I think that the value is better since I end up using less product in the long run because this is so effective in removing eye makeup.

on 2/17/2010 12:33:00 AM

Love Love Love this product! It works better than it looks! It's effortless using this product to remove eye makeup. No scrubbing over and over and doesn't leave your skin oily or dry. This is a definite recommend!