July 30, 2014 | 1159 users online

Fragrances - Escada - Ibiza Hippie

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

Smells different than most escadas because its not just all fruits but the scent has NO lasting power at all! And I was expecting to be so impressed with this scent since a lot of people rave about how this scent was the best escada scent or whatever but I found it to be pretty average. I'm going to keep trying it out and hopefully I'll end up liking it more...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2011 3:48:00 PM More reviews by LaceyPorter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This would be such a FABULOUS frangrance if only it lasted!! It's like a glorified body spray and it's such a shame!! I bought it anyway because it smells like raspberry jolly ranchers my favorite candy!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by kitten14

I used to buy all the Escada LE fragrances when they would come out, but they all pretty much smell the same and as I am getting older its not the type of scent that I am very attracted to anymore. I still like this for summertime and vacations but I like something a little more complex and deep. This fragrance (and all the others) are very fruity and fun. It's something you wear on a summer night on a date or to a party, not something you wear to a job interview or any time you want to be taken seriously. I do think the bottles are pretty and look nice in with my other perfumes in my collection, they just don't get a lot of love anymore.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by catwench

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Man, I love (or should I say loved since they still have never brought it back to my knowledge) this perfume so much. I definitely love fruity scents (one of my other favorite perfumes is the green DKNY Be Delicious and Lush's Avobath) and I like some florals but not all. I felt this was more complex, heady and sexy than most beach and tropical themed scents. I really wish they would bring this back, even if it's just for one season. I have kept my empty bottle and still ocassionally take a sniff to reminisce. It's pretty sad. I can't bring myself to pay 99 dollars for a bottle now as I'm pretty cheap and I do remember this being a decent price when it was around.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2009 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Brittina923

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This scent is a combination of floral and fruity, however it tends to smell extremely sweet and almost corn syrup like. It does not last long and dosn't leave a pleasant scent. I think this smells a bit cheap as well and is better suited for a young teenager. I probably would not buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2009 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Reminds me of a hot summer day on the beach. Sweet berries with a hint of musk. Its a great hot weather scent. Great for a day out with the girls or a hot night at a beach club. would definitely repurchase if it wasn't discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2009 9:06:00 PM More reviews by madametrista

Of all the Escada fragrances I own, this has to be my personal favourite. It is a fruity-floral, yes. But it is deep enough and complex enough to where it can work for a special event and not smell too immature, while still fun enough to be able to be worn after tanning or for a day at the beach. It's a shame this was only seasonal, however I have found that Ocean Lounge is a fairly decent dupe for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2009 11:08:00 PM More reviews by paulaz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolute ADORE this scent! It is my fave Escada LE by far. Sweet, sexy and fun...it reminds of of summer vacation and tropical islands. It was the first LE I was introduced to and there has been no other like it. It's getting more difficult to find, so I try and stock up so I will never be without it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2009 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Dagney

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This review is for the edt. Fruity floral fragrance with poor lasting power. The first 10 minutes I feel like a walking swedish berry. Then fragrance turns into a mild lily-floral, musky scent. After 1/2 hour, I cannot smell anything at all. I paid top dollar for Ibiza Hippie when it first came out a few years ago. Now it's discontinued, which is fine. Won't be purchasing again.
Edit Aug, 2010: I've been reaching for Ibiza Hippie quite a bit this summer. It's actually quite a fun fragrance to wear and I've now used the majority of my bottle. I've upped my rating to 4 lippies and would repurchase if it wasn't so hard to find.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2008 9:39:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This smelled heavenly at first and then it goes away quickly. No staying power.