December 21, 2014 | 1823 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Tommy Hilfiger - Lemon Cream Pie Body Hydrator

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2012 8:04:00 AM More reviews by Tamaratamy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my fav lotion. I would pay any price to get this again. Does anyone know if it will make a comeback?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2004 6:19:00 PM More reviews by BerryDelicious

This is the closet to Lemon Cream Pie I’ve ever smelt! Very delicious, though I’d say a touch more lemon than cream. Scent lasts nicely on my skin but isn’t overpowering, and doesn’t change into anything nasty on me. Moisturises well, though I wouldn’t say it’s for really dry skin. I’ve had my tub for two years now and have been slowly using it, but now it’s almost gone...two reasons why I won’t repurchase though, it’s expensive and it’s too runny, one of the runniest lotions I’ve ever used, makes it a tad difficult to apply!

PS: Make that three reasons. I’m not sure, but I think it’s been discontinued! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2003 1:55:00 PM More reviews by pixy_styx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is one of my all time favorites. This scent lasts forever on me, I just wish they made a body spray to match it. It moisturizes well & I love the cute little tubs it comes in. I have to stop myself from trying to taste it... :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2003 7:27:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

I like this one and the cream pie flavour the best. :) The lemon scent is light and creamy, and seriously luscious! It absorbs like whipped cream too- instantly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2003 1:45:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This smells so yummy but it isn't very moisturizing. It left my skin feeling rather dry after only a few hours.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2001 1:05:00 PM More reviews by candy_5

This smells like lemon, but it's a bit too sugary smelling for me. I like this one the least out of all the Cream Pie Hydrators. It's kinda pricy for the amount you get. I'm gonna avoid this one next time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2001 10:06:00 PM More reviews by SusanR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is very yummy & fun, but at $18 a tub it's a complete rip-off! Natural Esscents body creams & TBS body butters are just as good (if not better bc. they're more natural & moisturizing) for considerably less $$$. I'd probably swap for this but not buy it outright.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2001 1:54:00 PM More reviews by traci

Yummy smell! Just like a lemon meringue pie! Great moisturizer, too, although it can be tough to rub it all in if you use too much. A little goes a long way!