July 25, 2014 | 1524 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Dream Products - Eye Dream cream

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by christiewhitmer

Started using the new Dream Products eye cream - Eye Dream Lift and am so hooked. I love that it is a natural product, made by a small woman-owned company and the product really works. I have seen a very nice improvement in lines, darkness and puffiness in about 1 week. I highly recommend this and a little went a long way.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2011 3:20:00 AM More reviews by pretty_wannabe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This one is called "eye dream 3-in-1 with A,B,C,D,E,aloe,Q10,tea,borage oil, pet, jelly base. I tried all the Dream products and this one is my favorite eye cream to use. the only down side is, its in a jar (I always prefer in tube form if its possible) Other than that it is a very nice texture. This did not erase existing wrinkles, but it helped prevent new ones from coming.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2009 12:10:00 PM More reviews by ymadub

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very watery - didn't do much to hydrate my undereye skin. I don't think it did much at all, actually.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2009 1:57:00 AM More reviews by sherryhoff

I bought this product with high hopes. While it was very good dealing with Denise and the products are affordable, the eye cream did nothing for me at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2008 2:41:00 AM More reviews by flawdperfecti0n

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased a generous sample size of this (0.5 oz for $3.50), with added caffeine, and have been using it every night for a month. While it hasn't really done anything for the puffiness under my eyes, it has gotten rid of the dark circles, which I'm really grateful for. (I don't get much sleep, so that could account for the former.) It's very hydrating, and although the product is unscented, I still think it smells really nice (fresh botanicals?). The packaging is simple, and as everyone else has stated before, the customer service is wonderful.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2007 1:18:00 PM More reviews by adoiron

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

after the good reviews I have seen about the dream products I though I'd give the face dream w/spf 15 and eye dream night a try.
eye dream night, I am using it during the day as well as my skin is dry and I have devolped fine lines around my eyes. this product temporarily plumps the eye area and moisturizes but by mid day my lines seem deeper than before. it is not changing the look of the eye skin at all. the clinique face lotion seems to hydrate better than this eye cream.
the positive is that it didn't irritate my skin or smell bad but it doesn't really work either

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2007 8:27:00 AM More reviews by monlim

I so wanted to like this because Denise was a real doll. But I can't lie to myself about a product despite great customer service - it was just an ordinary eye cream. It hydrated my eye area, that's it. No difference in lines or dark circles after 4 months of usage. In fact, because of it's emollient nature, it made my eye bags more visible than ever. Sigh... still seeking the HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2006 8:31:00 AM More reviews by TallGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very basic eye cream. I like the simple ingredients and the natural, pleasant scent. Denise was very nice and even shipped to Taiwan for me. The cream absorbs very easily and is very gentle for the eye area. I sometimes use it to remove makeup smudges with a q-tip. The packaging is, well, very basic but practical. I never expect an eye cream to erase fine lines and dark circles because it is just not possible. This cream moisturizes well and does well under makeup and that's good enough for me. Will repurchase when I have a good list of things I want from Denise.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2006 6:27:00 AM More reviews by msteingold

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

Although the customer service at Dream Products is admirable, I was not terribly impressed by any of the products, particularly the eye cream. It didn't seem to rub in properly, and after a week of use I noticed significant puffiness. Perhaps I just happened to be allergic or overly sensitive, so this product might be worth a try considering its low price and kind purveyor.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2005 10:27:00 PM More reviews by elttle2

I had really high expectation of this eye cream becuz of all the reviews here. but it didn't do anything to my eyes. It moisturizes the eyes well. but fine lines are still there. dark circles are still there. nothing has changed.