Sephora Black Compact Mirror

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is, hands down, the best mirror to take wherever you go. I hope they start selling this separately (right now you can only get it when you purchase a gift card). Everyone I give Sephora gift cards to has raved about how much they love the mirror and I love it so much I bought an extra one for myself off of Ebay once (and it was a good thing I did, since my dog ended up chewing my original one). You may be able to find this somewhere on Ebay or on the net but I can't believe Sephora hasn't started selling this because they would make BANK! It's just sooo handy with its 2 different magnifications and it's the perfect size, not too small or big. I think it's about 3" wide x 4" length. It opens easily to double mirrors inside, and I use one to do my eye makeup and one to view my whole face. As for the outside, it's a black plastic compact with a small white Sephora logo on one side. Very convenient and slim- I hope they don't stop making these!!!

on 2/21/2009 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I got a gift certificate for my friend, and gave her this mirror and gift card and she loved it. I wanted one too. I know this is cheesy but sometimes I buy a gift certificate just to get the mirror, I have purchased a black one for my home, and a promotional white one for work. They are wonderful. I wear glasses and its easier to use this mirror than squint at my dresser mirror.

on 12/25/2002 2:13:00 AM

My best friens gave me a gift certificate tonight and mine also came inside the compact. I like it, it's very handy. I put it inside my purse.

on 12/24/2002 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I just received this today. When you buy a gift card, they package it in a cute black compact mirror. It has two mirrors inside, one is magnifying and the other isn't. It's very sleek looking so I'm going to keep it in my purse.

Popular Other Products