September 30, 2014 | 1590 users online

Other - Sephora - Black Compact Mirror

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 1:09:00 AM More reviews by sweet_like_honey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is, hands down, the best mirror to take wherever you go. I hope they start selling this separately (right now you can only get it when you purchase a gift card). Everyone I give Sephora gift cards to has raved about how much they love the mirror and I love it so much I bought an extra one for myself off of Ebay once (and it was a good thing I did, since my dog ended up chewing my original one). You may be able to find this somewhere on Ebay or on the net but I can't believe Sephora hasn't started selling this because they would make BANK! It's just sooo handy with its 2 different magnifications and it's the perfect size, not too small or big. I think it's about 3" wide x 4" length. It opens easily to double mirrors inside, and I use one to do my eye makeup and one to view my whole face. As for the outside, it's a black plastic compact with a small white Sephora logo on one side. Very convenient and slim- I hope they don't stop making these!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2009 12:58:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a gift certificate for my friend, and gave her this mirror and gift card and she loved it. I wanted one too. I know this is cheesy but sometimes I buy a gift certificate just to get the mirror, I have purchased a black one for my home, and a promotional white one for work. They are wonderful. I wear glasses and its easier to use this mirror than squint at my dresser mirror.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2002 2:13:00 AM More reviews by NYgirl

My best friens gave me a gift certificate tonight and mine also came inside the compact. I like it, it's very handy. I put it inside my purse.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2002 11:55:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just received this today. When you buy a gift card, they package it in a cute black compact mirror. It has two mirrors inside, one is magnifying and the other isn't. It's very sleek looking so I'm going to keep it in my purse.