Sephora Tweezers

4.1

on 2/27/2011 6:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have the big slanted metallic one, I used to like it a lot but then I bought Tweezerman and it lose in comparison, it doesn't pick tiny hairs as easily as tweezerman and some time cuts them

on 9/8/2005 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This review is for the slant tip "professional" tweezers that come in fuschia, blue, and gray. They are not impressing me at all. Luckily I got them on clearance for $5. The tweezers seem to be made of aluminum or something lighter than steel, which lends them a flimsier grip somehow. They are also kind of wide and unwieldy. Last, they aren't nearly as precise as Tweezermans, etc. I'll keep them as a spare. I always regret going bargain on tweezers. Of course, these were no bargain at their full price of $20.

on 8/21/2004 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was most impressed with these tweezers (Swiss slanted-tip) UNTIL I dropped them on the bathroom tile floor and the tip got slightly bent. I inquired Sephora (online,callcenter and store) how I could have them re-sharpened but nobody at Sephora seems to know or care. After I have paid the $$$ they don't seem to care. Will definately buy Tweezerman next. Zero lippies to Sephora on this one.

on 3/21/2003 6:45:00 PM

I bought these because I couldn't find the Tweezerman brand. These work great for me. Grabs even the smallest finest hairs. I wish I could try the Tweezerman brand for comparison. Overall great tweezers worth the $18.00.

on 3/10/2003 5:43:00 PM

I have tried both the German ($18) and Swiss ($45) made ones. I have both types of the Swiss made, the point tipped and the slant tipped. These are absolutely the best tweezers I have ever used. They effortlessly grab and pull out even the finest hairs. =) Definately worth the investment at $45.

on 1/15/2003 1:15:00 PM

I prefer these over my tweezermans, however as the earlier reviewer said, there is no replacement policy and the cost is virtually the same. I must say though, I am far too lazy to send tweezers back to be replaced, so most likely I would buy another pair anyway. These tweezers grip incredibly well and are *so* precise. They are a bit hard for really fine hair though. I find it takes me a few tries to grab the hair. Overall though, I really like these tweezers and would recommend them to anyone.

on 12/24/2002 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

These tweezers are the best!!!! i have both of them the $18 one and the $40 (which for some reason-and i'm NOT complaining- came up for $18 when i bought it). both are slant tipped and VERY sharp. the $40 grasps the tiny hairs s o well that i can use it without a magnifying mirror--be carefu though! i almost cut myself when i was using it without a mirror. A Must buy for someone searching for gret tweezers--i recommend this OVER the Tweezerman ones.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools