July 30, 2014 | 2043 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 3:43:00 AM More reviews by JreneW

Super white girls rejoice! Dandelion looks very natural. It is easy to look like a clown when you have ghost white skin and are attempting blush. Dandelion is very subtle and perfect for everyday wear.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by arieljocelyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the most beautiful shade of blush I've found for my skin. It provides the subtlest hint of color, which looks like it comes from underneath the skin. This blush is extremely natural-looking and is perfect for not only pale people in particular, but for lending a slight flush to any skin tone. The small space and depth of the packaging makes it hard to put a brush into the product, but that isn't even a big deal to me because this is such an amazing blush.

**EDIT** This blush made me break out terribly after just a couple of uses. I thought it might have been another product that was causing it, but after doing some "control" trials with my makeup routine, I have concluded that it is this blush that is causing my breakouts. I love the color so much, but it's just not worth the irritation to my skin. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2014 4:39:00 AM More reviews by SanFranGirl

I love this blush a lot and have always kept my eye on it. I find it to be the prettiest color in the Benefit blush range but unfortunately this doesn't come up as a solid baby pink on my skin tone whatsoever.

My complexion is NC30 but even considering I am still on a pale side of foundation/concealer/blush products - Dandelion doesn't pick up much on my skin tone.

I wish it was more pigmented - hence tiny bit wearable for my skin tone and deeper. Otherwise it needs a lot of build up and might result in a chalky mess on the cheeks.

I love the gloss that comes with it, it also has same name Dandelion and if you fancy more reviews, this blogpost is quite good.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2014 9:56:00 PM More reviews by x8Sophie

I have had this product for years and I still love it. I naturally have tanner skin so in the winter when I'm a little more 'pale' is the best time for me to use it. I wouldn't recommend it in the summer when your skin gets darker because it won't really show up.

What I do love about this product is just the very subtle pink flush it give to your cheeks, kinda gives you a doll look.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2014 9:46:00 AM More reviews by gabrielledx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My biggest problem with Dandelion is that I feel like I'm paying money for the shopping experience and the packaging rather than the product. It's nice but nothing great. It does leave a nice glow to the skin and creates a natural looking flush on the cheeks but I can get the same effect from a product half of the price. If too much is applied it can bring attention to any other areas of redness on the face. If you do suffer from redness, make sure your base is flawless to stop it highlighting other areas of redness. Another problem that I've encountered is that it seems to vanish throughout the day, even when applied on top of a powder product. The product has lasted me a long time and is used often. The packaging is attractive and looks pretty in any makeup collection, it embodies the brand and is recognisable as a BeneFit product to any beauty buff. I still cannot justify the price of it based on this circumstance. It does feel like a lot of the purchases I have made at BeneFit have been one off buys as the products didn't live up to the hype. If you have the money and want a quick and simple purchase, go ahead and spend it. I personally think you're better off looking around and taking your money somewhere else.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 6:52:00 AM More reviews by nadeska07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This gives a perfect, doll-like flush to fair skin and gives you that "so healthy it's almost unnatural" look. It works as a blush and also as an overall face powder applied with a medium sized fluffy face brush - I use the Elf Complexion Brush.

The staying power of this as a blush is kinda useless. It barely lasts two hours even with the most diligent prepping so reapplying is a must to maintain the look.

As an overall illuminating finishing powder it's amazing and seems to last longer too. I have NC15 combination skin and it really brightens my complexion for most of be day and stops it from looking tired, flat, one-dimensional or sallow.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Light, better for lighter skin tones.. Not too pigmented, matte.. I like it for winter because it's so light but it's not too flattering for my medium skin tone. Still love the names/style /packing of all benefit products of course-they always win style points, but their products rarely match what you'd expect from the allure of the fancy packaging

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2014 3:18:00 AM More reviews by vanessa2009

The sales lady sold me this as a face brightening powder, while most people seem to be using it as a blush. As a powder, it was okay. A very evident pink tone that did not seem to translate on the face very much, although it seemed to make my blush more obvious. It didn't control oils or anything like that, so I would not use it for that purpose. It would make a good blush for paler skin tones though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 1:23:00 AM More reviews by saem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this! Looks perfect for a bronzy blond bombshell look! Great on the cheeks after skittle contouring! I pair with hoola

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2014 3:03:00 AM More reviews by yummymummy2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I took the plunge with this but am disappointed.

Pros
It's pale and suits my skin- Porcelain in Bobbi Brown. 2 sweeps of the brush and it's really noticeable on me! But then I am pale!

Cons
It's expensive for what it is - you don't get much product and the packaging is hopeless.
Doesn't last long- needs touching up after a couple of hours or so.

It's a tiny bit too pink for my liking - but Coralista is too bright.
The slight gleam to it is quite nice but at 50+ I don't want any more sparkle so use it sparingly- one sweep with a brush is almost enough.

In terms of quality and packaging it's a rip-off. Rimmel blusher at 3.99 is comparable for quality and shades if you can find one you like.