Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds-Pink Diamonds

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/19/2010 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This particular product has been discontinued although I did manage to find it at a bargain basement. It's perfect for summer and the sparkle is subtle enough for daytime. The pink is a very subtle shade and would look pretty next to a fair complexion.

on 9/28/2009 1:08:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I didn't find this overglittery, scratchy or any of the complaints some of the other reviewers had. It is actually, should it be fresh, creamy and smooth going on and lasts pretty nicely for a normal lipstick. The color is about perfect on me, which is very hard to find, being a subtle, glowing pink that compliments my coloring rather than sitting on my lips like a paint layer (sometimes a look I do want, but not for day). Naturally, this stuff is discontinued. Disappointed, Maybelline.

on 6/15/2009 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I found this at dollar general for $1.00. This is sooooo beautiful, I cant even describe the color, its like a dark pinkish with a light shimmer to it. it is soooo pretty on me.

on 6/12/2008 10:57:00 PM

This lippy is a a subtle pinky red with glitter and looks nice on to begin with but i have noticed that it makes my lips look chapped if I havent reapplied in a little amount of time. It does over a sheer gloss but is not very special.

on 7/5/2007 1:43:00 AM

I'm PPP dark hair, and this sheer pink with silver sparkles is a great YLBB shade on me. The pink is soft and rosy, while the silver micro-glitter makes lips poutier - but not too OTT for everyday. Drawbacks? The glitter stays on even after the lipstick has worn off, and I find the formula a bit drying. Not really keen on the packaging, either. But, overall, I would purchase again because it's a pretty colour and great price.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I love Pink Topaz, so I got this thinking I'd love it, too. I don't. It's too frosty. Texture is fine for me, no odor.

on 8/3/2006 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is my favourite lipstick and my favourite colour. It is the perfect colour for brightening up my dark brown not-a-hint-of-pink lips without looking unnatural (I don't like having brown coloured lips and I am always trying to brighten them up with pink or red shades but most of them look too strong and obviously artificial on me), I also love the shimmer and shine it gives, pouty lips. I'm a lipstick fetisher and I'm always trying new lipsticks but I always have a tube of this one in my bag, even though in summer I prefer glosses.

on 11/30/2004 2:29:00 PM

I like the color and sparkle but I just can't get past that funkyazz smell. Won't buy again, I'm afraid.

on 10/7/2004 7:35:00 PM

I LOVED this stuff. I'm not the biggest fan of matte lipstick right now, because i think it's a bit sophisticated for school and stuff. I'm very tan, i have VERY VERY dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. One coat for this color was very daytime...sheer, a little shimmery, and a good tint color. I made this lipstick work for anything, because it can be daytime or nighttime. I saw a lot of people commenting on too much glitter...it wasn't unless you put loads on. Overall, i would buy this again and recommend it to tanner girls.

on 4/27/2004 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is not good. The glitter is very rough and scratchy. It's hard to get enough actual lipstick onto your lips because the glitter gets in the way. What were they thinking?

Popular Lipsticks