September 2, 2014 | 1947 users online

Lipstick - Jane - shimmer lipstick in plum perfect

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2006 4:47:00 AM More reviews by equity

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Shade description

Muted berry with very slight shimmer.

Texture

Smooth, glides on easily.
Comments

Plum Perfect is less opaque than the other lipsticks in the Liphuggers range, but I love it for that reason! It lends a discernible but subtle pop of red berry with only one application. I like the way it lightly defines my lips without being too "bright" (as berries are wont to be). Will definitely buy again.

My coloring

Yellow-beige Chinese Asian NC35 with jet black hair and very dark brown eyes. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2006 8:32:00 PM More reviews by tpp_two_tango

This glides on beautifully and I think it actually adds a little bit of pout to my lips. It doesn't dry out my lips as I've found other lipsticks often do (this has been true for both cheaper and more expensive brands). If the color is too intense, a little bit of petroleum jelly helps subdue the effect. Overall a great buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2005 11:48:00 AM More reviews by peggy366

I reviewed the comments from others regarding the Plum Perfect Shimmer Lipstick by Jane and bought it at Rite-Aid yesterday. I had it on today and everyone remarked how good I looked today. This lipstick is just the best shade and I am a strawberry-blond with pink undertones. Just buy this lipstick! It is smooth and feels very expensive!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2004 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Kittenkf21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

beautiful plummy color, that is more like a berry like tone than a real purple. This really warms up my LLL w/ pink, skin and looks nice and made up. The shimmer isnt over empowering that it makes you look like a flash back from the 80's. Its very pretty and really loving this beautiful color. This a great color that Jane created and would seriously buy another. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2003 1:38:00 AM More reviews by gypsywitch81

I used this color of lipstick for about 2 years. I really like it, but think it's been discontinued. I haven't seen it anywhere in a while. Lovely color. Long staying power. Tis a shame if they don't make it anymore.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2002 7:33:00 PM More reviews by sonnie_art

This is a great deal for under 3 dollars. Basically the name of the lipstick describes it perfectly. It is a bright plum lipstick with shimmer.