BeneFit Cosmetics Kitten Sudsing Pearl Necklace

4.5

This is a beautiful piece of jewellery and I have bought a similar one from here and the product just adds an elegance to your look.
http://www.lindatahija.com.au continued >>

on 8/25/2006 12:20:00 AM

Aaw--this is just too adorable, and it smells oh so good-the best lilac scent ever! I've had this lying around for 2 years now, mainly b/c I too thought it was too cute to use up. The soap is rather drying to be honest, but the cute pearl necklace totally makes up for it. It's so pretty hanging up in my shower stall. The scent actually isn't strong at all once I lather up, but it's okay. The box is adorable as well. It still smells of the soap, and I'm going to put jewelry in it! I wish they'd come out with a perfume or lotion or something. I'm not a fan of maybe baby, but if they made products in this scent, I'd buy everything!

on 11/27/2003 8:37:00 PM

awww... this is adorable! It came as part of my birthday gift, and I'm sad that I used it all up. It was an adorable concept, and had a GREAT smell!!

on 10/1/2003 10:28:00 AM

This was so cute I couldn't bring myself to use it!! It has a nice floral scent. Cute take on soap on a rope.

on 3/14/2003 6:10:00 PM

i am now addicted to this scent...although they need to make it as just a bar soap because the end of it is pointy, but so darn cute

on 12/24/2002 4:36:00 PM

Bathtime luxury with Kitten! This is "soap on a rope" - BeneFit style - in the form of a faux pearl necklace with a glam diamond-shaped soap in the middle. It comes in a cute tin that you'll want to keep for long after you've used up the original contents. The scent of this product is divine, and I have absolutely no complaints with this, or anything from the Kitten line.

Popular Body Skincare Products