October 22, 2014 | 1231 users online

Scrubs - Estee Lauder - So Polished

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by MsHepburn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great little scrub. Makes my skin feel really soft and smooth, exactly what I was looking for.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2008 11:06:00 PM More reviews by annti

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product! I have dry, sensitive, acne prone skin and this scrub works beautifully. It leaves my skin feeling clean,soft and polished. I'm very careful, though, to not overscrub as I think it could be too abrasive if you're overly aggressive. The only other scrub I've used before was from Clinique, but I didn't like it anywhere near as well as this one. EL is rather expensive, but I like it so well that I won't even bother looking for something cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2008 11:37:00 AM More reviews by ktu64

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This scrub has a nice smell to it, it isn't too rough on skin, and it leaves it nice and soft too. My only complaint is that its turning yellow-green, I think thats because I've had it over a year now. It comes in a standard tube, and the little beads aren't obnoxious and skin-irritating. My favourite face scrub in a tube right now : )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2008 11:03:00 PM More reviews by luluhalabaloo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wonderful smell and texture, enough beads to lightly scrub. I use it in the shower daily or every second day. It doesn't irritate my skin at all. But as a heavy duty exfoliator, nah. My skin is really dry right now (central heating - had enough of winter already) and it seems like almost a thin dry crust is forming on my forehead and cheeks - it's actually really weird, but it happens every year. Anyway, I scrubbed like a minx on catnip today, but only a piece of my forehead is soft. For heavy duty scrubbing, I use Neostrata which is cream sandpaper. But for daily use, I like this much better than Clinique's and Lancome.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2008 12:36:00 AM More reviews by fermidiracgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

perfect scrub! tiny polyethylene beads in the perfect amount, so its very gentle while being effective. Scrub junkies like myself will really like this for daily use. More scrubbies than clinique's 7 day scrub, which I found was a little too gentle sometimes. but this is just right. You only need a pea sized amount to do your whole face, so the 3.4oz tube will last a while. the base is non-foaming, so use a cleanser first. it rinses off perfectly clean, leaves your face smooth. it has a mild "oceany" fragrance that doesnt irritate and is not overwhelming. The flip-cap is nice. Tube is clear so you can see how much you have left. I hope they dont stop making this... I bought it online, because I didnt find it at the macys counter :( I already tried their thermal scrub but found it too irritating. but this stuff is a keeper. I think I paid $22.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2008 6:30:00 AM More reviews by beautyfixer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this for approximately 1 month (used Clinique before) and have found this to be a NON-abrasive, gentle scrub. It feels good while on my face and my face feels good after using it and I don't have to scrub hard. It's a little pricey but the good stuff usually is, so it is actually competitive in that area. It only takes a small amount. I will be purchasing this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2007 11:44:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

There are a couple of things I like about this scrub. The scent is very nice - very aquatic and clean smelling. The packaging is also pretty, but that's about it for the positives. This scrub is really too harsh to be used as a facial exfoliator, so I think if you have delicate or thin skin like I do, this will not work well for you. On the other hand, it does ok as a body scrub in the shower, and that is what I've primarily used it for. I will most likely not repurchase this because I think it's slightly overpriced.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2007 10:56:00 AM More reviews by littlelamb

The coarse particles in this face polish felt harsh, and didn't seem to do any deep exfoliating. Felt like it was doing more harm than good. This product is really mediocre.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2007 1:05:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What makes this such a nice scrub is that it has microfine polyethlyene beads. Because the polyethlene beads are listed as the second ingredient, means that there are a ton of tiny scrubbies to effectively exfoliate dead skin. This has a pleasant ocean fresh scent. Contains parabens. Pricey for the amount that you get ( 3.4 oz tube for $22). A more economical solution that contains a vast amount of polyethlene beads to acheive the same results as this is Pond's Purely Polished Microdermabrasion Scrub. It is 4.4 oz for $13.99 and has a great ingredient list and does not contain parabens.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2007 7:16:00 PM More reviews by xradiance

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Quite expensive, I think I paid around $37 CNDN dollars for it, but this is one of the best scrubs I've used. I have dry acne prone skin and my skin feels great after and the day after using this. SMOOTH and the micro beads aren't too harsh. You also dont have to use a lot so the price isn't too bad. I think you could easily overscrub with it though, so be careful. But I really recommend it! It doesnt help with dry skin though if you were wondering.