Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy Pocket Rocket

3.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/15/2007 8:33:00 AM

I bought the Midnight Cowboy eye shadow first, this afterwards.

A disappointment. I have very small / low lids (creases) and the pencil is a jumbo size. So, I cannot use this as an eye liner as I planned. I had hoped that this would work as a glitter liner, you know, so glitter spread but nice glittery lines around my eyes. Sorry, no!

Also, very little glitter, which feels very scratchy when I am applying it.

I seemed to get lots of greasy eye pencil and very few large glitters spread unevenly.

Not for me.

on 10/25/2005 4:55:00 AM

This gets points for convenience since its real easy to just swipe this over my lids and go. However, the pencil is greasy and sort of hard to put on without clumps. Its more subtle than the eye shadow, but I would rather deal with a few stray sparkles on my cheeks than worry about smearing them all over my lids with an imprecise pencil. It's not bad as a high lighter under the brows, tho.

on 10/15/2003 3:02:00 PM

I love the Midnight Cowboy color so I decided to get the pocket rocket. I really don't like the way it looks on my eyes. The cream had creased and it looked horrible. It probably looks best if I line it under my eyes.

on 5/28/2003 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is great for those of us who don't have a lot of time to get ready - sparkly eyeshadow in a portable stick. This shows up as a pale rose on me too, I get so many compliments on this. I've never tried the eyeshadow, but this is goregous! This has been under-rated IMO

on 4/5/2003 7:55:00 PM

I bought this before I learned how not to get the sparkle all over my cheeks from my beloved Midnight Cowboy e/s. I was hoping that it would do the trick with the same color and depth of the e/s. Well it didn't really..

The base color just doesn't look right to me. It's more dead fleshy then the pretty taupe of the powder. The glitter does stay though.. and when I'm super lazy I do still use this and keep it in my purse.

I get compliments wearing this but not as much as I do when I wear the eyeshadow! So I recommend giving it a shot if you're a big fan of the eyeshadow.

I got this in a 10$ trade on laundro and I must say, I'm glad I did trade! This was such a great idea by Urban Decay! I've got so many compliements on the glitter, color and such. Glitter more than anything and it really stands out in the day time. As for the color, since i have a light complexion it shows up as a pale rose. Not a lot of color but if blended with other purples or pink maybe it's great. And theres so much quality and easy to carry around!

on 12/24/2002 3:59:00 PM

This seemed like a great concept (Midnight Cowoby eyeshadow without the crazy glitterness everywhere), but I didn't like it all that much. The stick is creamy but slightly greasy, so it creased on my eyelids, and the glitter didn't look right because it wasn't even. The color was quite nice though, a tiny bit darker and more beige than the eyeshadow. Don't pay $17 for this, it isn't worth it.

Popular Eye Shadows