Bourjois Khol Precision Pencil

3.8

on 4/12/2014 5:16:00 PM

first of all i have the green colour, and its like a dark military green with glitter.. its really smooth.. so soft n amazing but what i don't like and maybe this is just because i have oily skin but when i use in school.. in the end of the day it fades away and it doesn't go down my face it just disappears :| weird i know

on 3/12/2012 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Bourjois' eye products are always brilliant. nothing ever to complain about. same goes for lip products. but this one is a staple in my purse. I have, i think, about 6 colours of these. :-D careful abt packaging though, two caps broke. I'm now using my old ball point pen's caps.

on 4/23/2006 3:19:00 AM

I have bronze imaginaire. I love the colour, but other than that i find the quality of the product similiar to Maybelline. It applies smoothly, lasts well ie does not budge, draws a thin to medium line. If not for the colour, i will purchase Revlon/ Maybelline instead, coz the quality is similiar.

This was my first khol crayon 6 years ago. I'm only in the middle of my second crayon.
I wouldn't ever buy another khol crayon because this one is perfect.
I bought it in Black.
It's easy to apply (it's a greasy crayon) and it blends in perfectly. Of course it's a bit annoying when your line mirrors on the top of your eyelid but there are ways to prevent that.
My favorite!

on 12/24/2002 3:56:00 PM

This was a khol liner definitely worth my money. The dark brown shade I bought, Castor, complemented my green eyes perfectly, without looking too dark or black. The liner is gorgeous and able to be sharpened. The main selling point of this product, however, is its easiness of blending and the soft lines it makes that don't tug along your eyes. Perfect for the smoky eye. If you want a trendy khol pencil that has many uses and looks good, Bourjois has your number.