November 21, 2014 | 1730 users online

Bath Treatments - Victoria's Secret - Indulgent Bath Bubbles

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2007 11:54:00 PM More reviews by genica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This should be renamed "bath fragrance" instead of "bath bubbles". It produces very few bubbles (at least my Amber Romance one does) and what litte bubbles there are dissapear quickly. It does smell good and leave skin scented afterward, but, that's what the body splash is for! I bought a bubble bath b/c I wanted bubbles! I would not repurchase. Bath and Body Works has bubble baths that are better than this, and their amber fragrance (Sensual Amber) smells lovely as well. I recommend theirs instead.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2007 1:26:00 AM More reviews by christinekerry

I received this product in the Pear Glace scent from a friend. The scent smells nice in the tub, but it does not produce a lot of bubbles. The bubbles it does produce disappear very quickly or fall to a flat foam. Also, this stuff is very drying to my skin. I used a light lotion after my bath, but woke up in the middle of the night because my skin felt so dry and tight. I would not recommend this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2006 10:05:00 PM More reviews by Shmabby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Well it smells great, as do all the VS products, but where are the bubbles? I wouldn't buy this b/c it wasn't bubbly and if I want the VS scent I'll just use one of the creams. The lippies are for the yummy smell, but totally a boring bubble bath otherwise.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2004 7:21:00 AM More reviews by ilovethe80s

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wouldn't repurchase this product because I have found other bubble baths that perform much better. Having said that, the scent was gorgeous on this (I bought Pear Glace) and filled the whole bathroom. While the bubbles were O.K. in their volume, they did not last at all. They seemed to disappear suddenly--not fun. I mean, bubbles ARE the main point of a bubble bath, else you'd just use a soak or bath oil, right?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2003 1:13:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've found that although the VS bath bubbles smell great, they really don't create that much bubbles. The do leave my skin feeling soft and smelling nice, but I wouldn't purchase them again because I like a lot of bubbles in the tub.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2003 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an average bubble bath. I am not one to complain about lack of bubbles, because for some reason that's not real important to me. What I do look for is a nice scent that lingers past the product hitting the water and perhaps even remains on your skin. What I have found with this product is that it does scent the water and gives a little bit of a lingering scent to my skin as well. Bubbles or no bubbles I liked my bath. I tried Vanilla Lace.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2003 11:17:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

I don't take bubble baths often, but I bought just about everything in the Love Spell scent since I like it so much. This wasn't super-bubbly, but the scent is very nice.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2002 12:25:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This seems to be a below average "bubble" bath. Although the scents are wonderful and the liquid, very thick and slow to run, it DOES NOT perform as I expected. I poured in a nice amount into the running water and it bubbled up the water only 1/3 of the tub water. I would have had to dump in half the bottle to get the bubbles that I like. I picked up a gigantic bottle of vanilla bubble bath at Walgreens for about $2 and it did a better job than VS's formula. Oh well. (I tried it in Love Spell, by the way)