November 22, 2014 | 1734 users online

Skincare - Face - Makeup Artist's Choice (MUAC) - 3 Day Peel

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2002 8:28:00 PM More reviews by jenmonica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this peel out with 2 goals in mind: to lessen some of my fine lines (especially frown lines) and to lessen some sun damage around my mouth/chin that no lightener seemed able to fix. I did the 3 day peel and I was really surprised. It *did* lessen my stubborn frown lines and my sun damage is almost if not entirely gone. My skin looks more fresh and glowy and just great!

It was hard for me to make my choice going with this peel because there were so few reviews for this product. So for anyone who is considering it here are the pros & cons that I see.

Pros: You WILL peel. The peel does what it says. I'd say it took about 3 years off my face (I'm 27). It DID reduce my fine lines (I was really surprised.) Skin does look fresher and I have a more even skin tone now.

Cons: (Nothing that I didn't already expect after reading their site.) There WILL be down time with this. I did not want to venture outside on days 3-5. I have fairly hearty skin but although the mask did not burn me at all (I just looked tan) when I applied it I have to admit it did *really* sting for about 20 minutes so be prepared that could happen, reactions differ. I just sat in front of the fan and it was fine. The peeling cream is kinda smelly and you have to have it on your face for quite a while. I will definitely be ordering this again. (Note: Although I did the 3 day peel I saved some of the peeling cream and applied it on my most troublesome spots for a fourth day.)

14 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No