October 21, 2014 | 2059 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Simplyscents - Yuzu Body Butter[Discontinued]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2005 1:58:00 PM More reviews by cristaline

I literally cannot help but smile when I step out of the shower and think about spreading on Yuzu Body Butter. I have tried numerous body cream scents from other etailers and SS Yuzu raced to the top of the class. It smells like yuzu, which is a Japanese citron, distinctly sweetened by clementine and mandarin oranges. It's not as tart and juicy as yellow grapefruit nor as simple and sparkling as pink grapefruit. Yet, it's not as zesty as pure, unadulterated yuzu. This is a very delightful combination of refreshing and sweet, and the formula leaves skin looking dewy and feeling nourished.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2004 10:34:00 AM More reviews by ClaireLily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is such a fantastic product! I hope to have some SS Yuzu body butter with me for the rest of my life :) It is a gorgeously fresh, clean, citrusy blend that is not at all pledgy, artificial or overpowering. I have resisted ordering grapefruit or citrus scents because they tend to smell too sharp or sour for my taste, but I had to buy this after all the raves! I finally understand the raves :)
    The shea butter is the best cream I have ever used- that and the gorgeous scent make this one of my all time favorite body products!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2003 2:07:00 PM More reviews by chatekt

Okay, I don't really even like grapefruit scents... lol... but this one is wonderful! Creamy and energizing, with just a touch of sweetness. SS has Best version of this scent, by far, in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2003 11:39:00 PM More reviews by sheza

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love this SOO much! this is the best shea butter cream EVER. SS yuzu is by far the best scent in the world. great texture,not greasy very moisturizing. will get this again and again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2003 8:31:00 PM More reviews by CarolynF

This is wonderful!! The smell is like grapefruit and citrus. Is not too tart or too sweet. Some grapefruit scents have a "body order" dry down smell that I cannot stand but this Yuzu is wonderful. The body butter is long lasting and moisturizing and I get compliments on it all the time. It also works great for a hand cream. I find myself not reaching for handcream at all when I use this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2003 8:53:00 AM More reviews by debby

I LOVE this scent! In the tub it smells very citrusy. It applies like a dream - sinks right in without being greasy, does a great job at moisturizing and it gives off such a sweet tart grapefruit smell. My friends can smell me from a mile away whenever I slather this on after my shower, and both I and my friends feel absolutely hungry (greedy!) with this scent wafting in the air. It's not too sickeningly sweet though so girls who don't like foody scents should like this. Perfect for summer. I would definitely reorder this. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2003 7:16:00 PM More reviews by missm

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I adore this scent! It smells just like Japanese grapefruit. The body butter is super moisturizing with natural ingredients such as shea butter and olive oil. Love it, and you can't beat the price.