April 19, 2014 | 1432 users online

Fragrances - Jil Sander - Jil EDP

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2008 7:33:00 PM More reviews by pacificnorthwestocean

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Like berries warming in the sun. Better than Trish McEvoy's #9 imho.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/27/2006 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Caitsidhe

Synthetic raspberries galore. Reminds me a little of Electric Youth, but more upscale.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2004 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Moushka

if this is the same perfume as i think it is then i like it. mine is in a tiny bottle, with a frosted glass top and red lettering. it smells sort of oriental to my mind with maybe bergamot notes, anyway a "warm" fragrance to me. havent worn it for ages, wore it last Friday to a bar and got at least 3 compliments from different men who said it smelled nice and sexy. a good woman friend of mine also bought this when i did. i like it. bottle is nice because it's easy to fit into an evening or handbag.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2004 7:31:00 AM More reviews by monicako

Reminds me of european bubble gum for kids with tattoos in the wrapper!
Vanilla and milk. It's actually alright and non offensive. I think this is what clinique's simply was supposed to be, down to the bottle. I got the tester for 29 aussie bux which wasn't painful at all.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2004 12:05:00 AM More reviews by ocarina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Call me crazy but this went completely Bazooka on my skin. That's Bazooka as in bubble gum, not rocket-launcher. I do like sweet scents but there's no way I'd pay designer bucks for this when I could get something just as sweet in the teen aisle of the drugstore. I'm reviewing a sample, the bottled fragrance may smell different. (God, I hope so.)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2003 9:42:00 PM More reviews by eyoore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a terrible perfume. It is heady and choking. Very strong and offensive. The staying power is very good though. But this is a bad thing if you don't like the perfume. :(

rated 2 of 5 on 8/30/2003 7:45:00 PM More reviews by feiacrianca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Reminds me of a cross between Angel and Emporio Armani White. It has the sweet/chocolate of Angel without being as foody/potent/headache provoking. It shares some of the citrus/musk top & bottom notes of the Armani, but sweeter and more potent. Oakmoss, perhaps, is what makes the two similar? But for being such a high-end fragrance, there is very little subtlety or depth to the notes: a "clean", or to me, "soapy" scent. As others said, a nice but not signature fragrance. A gratefully inoffensive scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2003 1:00:00 AM More reviews by elfmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Got a mini bottle and overall pretty yummy--just doesn't strike me as something you'd want for a "signature scent". Too ordinary, but nice and nothing offensive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2003 6:02:00 AM More reviews by Tanjas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I bought it I was simply obsessed with it. It's a summer fragrance, very warm and sensual. But I just use small amount of fragrances, so I was using it for a long time and I got bored with it - ad my 30ml bottle is still almost full!
I still think it smells nice and I do recommend it and the only reason I won't buy it again is that I don't even know when I'll manage to use the bottle I already have!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2003 5:13:00 PM More reviews by musete99

Very unique. Kind of smells chocolatey to me at times. A good evening fragrance.