LORAC Powder Blush in Red

on 6/28/2005 2:01:00 AM

This blush looks like a bright red with orange undertones- a very unnatural shade in the pot. However, it actually looks very natural when you put it on. I had a makeover done at the LORAC counter and the MA used this blush on me, saying that when we get flushed, we blush red or pink not plum and other colors. I'm a MAC NC43, and this blush looked really natural on me (as if I've just had a hard workout). You need to use a light hand and I would recommend using a blush brush because you're walking the fine line between naturally flushed and clownish.

on 11/24/2004 3:35:00 PM

Don't be fooled by red blush! It's the color that will give the most true looking natural flush and this LORAC 'Red' blush does that very nicely. Gorgeous color that actually lasts until I wash it off. A pot of this will last a long time. Great product all around.

on 7/19/2004 3:14:00 PM

This is my first Lorac blush and I am delighted. The texture is incredibly silky and it blends so nicely. However what attracted me to this was the shade - a vibrant red with just a hint of orange. Like other reviewers, I was initially considering Exhibit A but this was just more flattering to my yellow-toned NC35 skin. On me this provides a bright but NOT overpowering flush, a just-got-off-the-treadmill shade. Very pretty, though (as with any blush) a gentle hand is required.

on 1/16/2003 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this because of the Exhibit A craze and knew that I probably couldn't pull of Exhibit A. Lorac's Red is slightly more salmon orangey/red than the bright orangey/red of Exhibit A. I have to use it very sparingly and blend very well but it gives a nice coral/reddish glow that looks very natural.

on 12/23/2002 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Thanks to the latest blush craze of Nars Exhibit A (which I love) I decided to venture out and try other more unusual blush color. This color for example from Lorac. In the container it looks coral red to me and I am not a fan of orange colors for my cosmetics. On my cheeks (just as in Nars Exhibit A)it does not show orange at all - just looks like that nice ice skaters flush that I am always trying to achieve on my cheeks. 5 big stars for Lorac powder blush in Red.

Popular Blush Products