April 16, 2014 | 1532 users online

Eye Shadow - Alchemy - Eyeshadow in Monk's Pepper

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2004 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Linze_30

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeshadow. I bought this a few years back before I was a member of MUA. I have a had people stop me on the street to tell me that I have beautiful eyes when wearing this color, which is a beautiful taupe/brown/silver. As a previous reviewer mentioned, it is similar to Cargo Yukon, but i think that Yukon has more silver tones and less brown. Just for reference I am a warm LLL with black hair and brown eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2003 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Thrifty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This color is pretty, don't get me wrong...just not what I was expecting (I was looking for a darker silver). It is almost an exact match with Cargo Yukon shadow. IT would be perfect for a wash IF you wanted alot of frost. Very frosty. Packaging was terrible. I couldn't open it without really prying. And then, when I did get it open, my fingernail made a chip in the e/s.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2002 4:44:00 PM More reviews by tortue

one of my favorites - a complex shimmery mix of brown with some silver & plummy undertones which really brings out the blue in my eyes & is great for both a wearable daytime lid colour or liner or a sultry nightime smoky look. the texture is very silky, it blends well & lasts quite long.