October 24, 2014 | 1742 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Natori perfume

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 3:16:00 PM More reviews by LaPetiteOphelie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Loved this fragrance! It was one of the few I could wear in my early/mid twenties that worked with my body chemistry and smelled fabulous on me. Other girls could wear Red Door, or Giorgio and smell wonderful, but I couldn't. They were much too powerful for me. I loved Opium, but it smelled much too mature on a 20 year old. That left me with lighter fragrances, but to find something worthwhile on a college-girl's budget in the 90's meant one usually turned to Avon. That's where I found Natori and fell in love with it. I miss it so.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2003 9:24:00 AM More reviews by snowcone831

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

cheap sweet typical drugstore cologne smell. Unimpressive and not worth a second sniff

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2001 11:37:00 AM More reviews by crazyforlotions

I had sniffed this in the body lotion and thought "oh how wonderful!" Then I got ahold of a sample vial. Tried it on today, and EEEW! It's like dirty/musty smelling on my skin. Matter of fact, now that my daughter is down for her nap, I'm gonna go shower again!!