Bonne Bell Mango Lipsmacker

Price: $

Price: $

I don't really like this one much. The smell isn't that amazing. It's fruity and creamy, but that's it. I think I have a mild allergy to this because it makes my lips feel all weird and numb whenever I apply it. I really do like the packaging of it. There's something really cute and nostalgic about original Lip Smackers. I also like how it's neon orange.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Personally, it smells more like peach than mango. Still a good moisturizer for your lips.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

The scent of this has changed - it used to be a tart, generic fruity scent. Now it's...different. I don't know how to explain it, exactly: it's a sweeter, somehow "creamy" scent that's not like real mango. To be honest, I'm not crazy about it, but it's not offensive either. This is a nice creamy Lip Smacker that moisturizes beautifully and gives a light coral tint - great for summer!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I got this Lip Smacker in a trio with Tropical Punch and Kiwi. This smacker is pretty good; it keeps my lips moisturised, smells sweet like mango and tastes good too :) I'm pretty happy with this product =]
I lurve the coral/orange/pink colour it has but it came sheer on my lips, the colour is really natural. I recommend this if you like all the original smackers and sweet tropical flavours =] But it smells a little bit like plastic, similar to Tropical Punch lip balm :(

Great stuff, came in a 3 pack from Target. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat!

Ever get a Lip Smacker that seems hard when you first get it? Like it doesn't spread well on your lips? That's how this one was but I have used it a bit and it has softened up. This is a pinkish orange. Smells and tastes yummy. I use it as a base for my lipstick. Good to keep in the car or purse.

Ekk... Don't like the smell of this, gave it away:(

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I'm a fan of this, I love the light pink stain it imparts on my lips and it tastes pretty yummy although it's more like candy mango and not the real thing.

This smelll weird. Not bad, just weird. It smells SORT of like mango, tastes like it too. And moisterizes just like all the other lipsmackers.

The first thing this did after i used it once was melt. It became all sticky and gross. I only just left it on my dresser. Well that's the end of this lip gloss.

Recommended for Medium Skin