April 20, 2014 | 1893 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Mango Lipsmacker

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by unicornlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Personally, it smells more like peach than mango. Still a good moisturizer for your lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2012 7:56:00 PM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

The scent of this has changed - it used to be a tart, generic fruity scent. Now it's...different. I don't know how to explain it, exactly: it's a sweeter, somehow "creamy" scent that's not like real mango. To be honest, I'm not crazy about it, but it's not offensive either. This is a nice creamy Lip Smacker that moisturizes beautifully and gives a light coral tint - great for summer!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2009 9:51:00 PM More reviews by AlannahAngel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I got this Lip Smacker in a trio with Tropical Punch and Kiwi. This smacker is pretty good; it keeps my lips moisturised, smells sweet like mango and tastes good too :) I'm pretty happy with this product =]
I lurve the coral/orange/pink colour it has but it came sheer on my lips, the colour is really natural. I recommend this if you like all the original smackers and sweet tropical flavours =] But it smells a little bit like plastic, similar to Tropical Punch lip balm :(

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2008 6:14:00 PM More reviews by SolangeAtira

Great stuff, came in a 3 pack from Target. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2007 9:51:00 PM More reviews by 867_5309

Ever get a Lip Smacker that seems hard when you first get it? Like it doesn't spread well on your lips? That's how this one was but I have used it a bit and it has softened up. This is a pinkish orange. Smells and tastes yummy. I use it as a base for my lipstick. Good to keep in the car or purse.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2006 7:43:00 PM More reviews by teddy_toilet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ekk... Don't like the smell of this, gave it away:(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2006 9:57:00 PM More reviews by satinsheets

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a fan of this, I love the light pink stain it imparts on my lips and it tastes pretty yummy although it's more like candy mango and not the real thing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2005 8:44:00 PM More reviews by VoteForPedro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This smelll weird. Not bad, just weird. It smells SORT of like mango, tastes like it too. And moisterizes just like all the other lipsmackers.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2005 2:57:00 PM More reviews by downfallofhumanity

The first thing this did after i used it once was melt. It became all sticky and gross. I only just left it on my dresser. Well that's the end of this lip gloss.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2005 11:23:00 PM More reviews by threekit

Smells great, but not very glossy.

If you're looking for something more balm-like with a tint, this is for you. Personally, I like glosses, so this wasn't my favourite.

Didn't smell like mangoes at all, but that's not to say that it smelled bad. It was fruity, just not mango-y!