Bonne Bell Kiwi Lipsmacker

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

This is one of my favorite flavors from the original Lip Smacker collection! I remember when it used to come in a trio with Tropical Punch and Mango, but now that trio isn't made anymore. I'm only able to get this in the party pack (Same with the other flavors that were in this trio and Wild Raspberry) unfortunately. I really love the tart scent of it, the color of the packaging, and how soft it makes my lips feel. I wish I could say that about other kiwi Lip Smackers (except Strawberry Kiwi, it's AMAZING) and Bonne Bell products. This one is perfect, but the bad ones smell... fishy? If you do want to try a kiwi Lip Smacker, go for this one or Strawberry Kiwi.

on 8/2/2015 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I lovee this lip balm. It's exactly what i need when I get tired of all those artificial sweet flavours. To me it doesn't feel like kiwi at all, more like green tea, but I personally love it. It's super moisturizing, just like most lipsmackers(at least to me, again).

on 2/6/2013 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It smells very nice like kiwi, and kind of like sour apple. It has a nice texture when you apply it. I definitely recommend this if you like your gloss smell like sour tart.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

On the Lip Smacker roulette wheel, this is one of the ones that moisturizes effectively. Although it looks (pale) green in the tube, it wouldn't show up green unless applied very thickly, even on the palest lips. The scent...I'm usually good at describing scents/flavors, but this one eludes me. It's definitely not kiwi. If it reminds me of anything, it's a dill pickle, but only a little bit - it honestly isn't gross, just different. Back in the late 90's, Bonne Bell made lip balms/glosses in little pots in the Cosmic Lip Smacker line, and there was one with this scent...now if only they'd reincarnate the Lunar Lime one in the same form!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Kiwi smells amazing!! Got this at the dollarstore for only 1.25 $!!! Great price for lip smackers!! And the kiwi one, people can smell it when I have it on my lips! It's crazy!! Gives a nice gloss, smells great, not much more to say!

on 5/21/2011 6:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Lovey-dove! Another one of my favorite chapstick flavors. :D -sigh-..brings back so many memories...

on 2/13/2009 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This smacker is really cooling on my lips, I love it! The scent is soooo delicious, sort of sweet/sour fresh kiwi smell! I wear this under another lip product and it moisturizes really well, 2nd best to vanilla!
Go get this, scat!! It's so cheap too.

on 5/31/2008 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Ok, i love this product, it moisturizes and makes my lips look so shiny. smells juicily good, and is easy to apply.

on 2/28/2008 6:13:00 PM

Great stuff!

on 3/13/2007 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a very yummy flavored gloss/balm that is very shiny and moisturizing. This is my favorite one to use before bed for it doesn't have any color at all unlike some of the others. On no makeup days I like to wear it too.

Popular Lip Glosses