July 29, 2014 | 1753 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Root Beer Float Lipsmacker

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2005 4:39:00 PM More reviews by BakanHorse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I took 'LittleNeesha's advice and braved the intense girlyness and the in-your-face rainbow colors of Limited Too in order to get my hands on this. And boy, I'm glad I did! I didn't like the A&W Root Beer Lipsmacker very much, so i opted to try this one. I like this one SOO much better. While the A&W's package is more eye-catching and cool, the smell and taste was just way too watered down and cardboard-ish. The smell of this is dead-on to what root beer should smell like. It kinda reminds me of Barqs Root beer (which I like a lot better than A&W). When you glide this on it gives your lips a sheer brown tint. If you didn't like the A&W Root beer lipsmacker, I suggest giving this one a try. Oh, and if you are going to get it, do it now, as this has been discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2004 4:11:00 PM More reviews by kristin_dee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far my favorite lipsmacker. I have Dr. Pepper already, but this one is way better. It's a very light brown compared to Dr. Pepper which has more of a red hue to it. Smells awesome and really moisturizes. And best of all, it's SO INEXPENSIVE!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2004 10:22:00 PM More reviews by LittleNesha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

AAAAAAAARGH this stuff is SO GOOD! I dare say it's better than the A&W Lipsmacker from the soda collection. I found this in Limited Too & picked it up just to compare it to the A&W, and I was amazed. If you bought the A&W Lipsmacker & didn't think it was that great, then get your butt to Limited Too(that's the only place where I've ever seen this one) & get a tube of this! When I first took off the cap, the smell was so exact I could not believe it. The taste could stand to be a bit stronger, but it's definitely root beer. I do wish it went on nude or brown, but I still love it nonetheless. A definite repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2004 3:29:00 AM More reviews by Littlesealgurl99

This stuff is great!! it smells just like a rootbeer float but a little bit of peppermint to me, oh well, i would repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2004 11:14:00 PM More reviews by takeitfromme73

I can't say enough good things about this! I smells exactly like a Root Beer Float, and it moisturizes very good. It's absolutely wonderful! Will always be one of my faves! Enough said :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2003 11:43:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm wearing this right now! :o) It smells really nice and adds a soft shine to my lips but for some reason, this flavor seems to wear off quickly on me so I find myself constantly reapplying it which gets annoying. If this lasted longer i would like it a lot more. It's nice, but I wouldn't purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2003 5:21:00 AM More reviews by rawrmonkey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the first Smacker that I actually gave a 5 lipstick rating to. I havent tried the A&W Rootbeer yet, because I heard this was better. You can actually smell the ice cream and rootbeer, and it does have a rootbeer like taste. It leaves a hint of brown on your lips, and it shines. Seriously one of the BEST Smackers out there!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2003 11:05:00 PM More reviews by StrawberryKiwi114

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this I am a root beer fan. I took away a lipstick because for some reason mine is getting gritty and is fallin apart when I apply it on my lips. For me is gives a sheer brown shine. Nice product I recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2003 10:41:00 AM More reviews by vonvonne

This comes in a brown root beer colour tube. Plain looking but the scent is fantastic! It smells exactly like root beer! Not sure about the float part but for a root beer lover this is almost or even like the real thing. Very moisturising and leaves a glossy nude finish on your lips. For the price, this lip balm can't be beat! Super yummy realistic root beer scent. A winner from bonne bell here.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2003 4:12:00 PM More reviews by niveous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Awesome scent! To a root beer afficionado, this smells like the real thing. However, Lip Smackers always seem to leave a waxy film on my lips, no matter what formula, so it warrants a 4. Still, overall a nice balm. Did I already mention how wonderful this smells?