July 26, 2014 | 964 users online

Nail Tools - Sephora - Nail Correction Pen

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2009 4:44:00 AM More reviews by batbunney

I use this pen to do French tips on my nails and it's a great handy tool for that! I also use it to erase any little polish that goes on my cuticles. The price wasn't too bad for $6. My only complaints are that the pen tip stains easily and if you don't clean it before erasing, it can leave residual streaking on the nails when erasing color. It is NOT THAT noticable though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2008 4:16:00 PM More reviews by MonicaRockvilleMD

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

It worked well at first. Very little odor, but quickly the tip became very soft and the once tight bristles started to separate. Now it looks like a small white eyeshadow brush and the cap won't go back on :(

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2007 10:52:00 AM More reviews by laurencane

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product does exactly as it promises. The only complaint I have is that I wish it also had a more precise end--like one that is just a point rather than an edge. At this price you really cant beat the product. I used it last night to correct my red pedicure and it removed all the excess around the edges.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2007 6:11:00 AM More reviews by bootsvalentine

I said I'd repurchase but it's a "maybe." This doesn't work well for dark polishes. It dispenses such a small amount of remover that you can just end up smearing the excess on your finger.
On the plus size, it has very little odor, and it does work okay, but can be tricky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2005 3:11:00 AM More reviews by KellyRenee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this a few years ago and love it. It's a small pen with a felt-tip that's contoured for you to get underneath and around all of the spots where you'd have extra polish. When my pen was dying, I would dip the tip in my bottle of remover & smooth it out to make it work right. You do need to be gentle & detailed when using it and be sure to clean the tip before recapping the pen. I need a new one, but I'm trying Avon's version since it was on sale for $2.99 (half the price of this one). I'll be sure to update & let you know how that is!

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P37621&searchString=nail%20corrector%20pen continued >>

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2004 2:35:00 AM More reviews by CinderellaSP03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

the worst! at first, it barely took off any polish from my cuticles and finger tips and when it did, it would smear the polish & remover mix all over my fingers. so my fingers would have this reddish tint to them if i were wearing red nail polish. it keeps doing that whenever i try and use it. also, i tried wiping the tip with a paper towel after using and while the polish comes off the tip, it's obvious that most of the remover is coming off with it and onto the paper towel. i just can't win with this product. also, it was really expensive!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2004 10:59:00 PM More reviews by designerbaby

OMG I love this!! It's so convenient and is always in my makeup bag (I use it for touchups when I notice the polish separating from my cuticles). This is a helluva lot better than the Agnes B. one because of the fabulous chisel tip! Everyone I know loves it. They always ask where I got it (SEPHORA :D) and how much (only 6 bucks!!). This is a total rave rave rave. I can't do a single mani without it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2003 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Jodie_h_98

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this -- it's a felt-tip "pen" to dispense nail polish remover and clean up messy application. I couldn't do a mani or pedi without it.

About 20 years ago, there was a drugstore version of this that was a staple of mine, but I haven't seen it again until recently. Avon also makes one that's less expensive, but the packaging is not good -- I bought two of them from Avon, and one didn't work at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2003 1:01:00 PM More reviews by trinity550

When I first came across this item, I was so happy! Finally, no more need to dab Q-tips in nail polish remover to correct my "mistakes". After trying it, it did not disappoint at all. It is easy to use and works well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2003 10:44:00 AM More reviews by ooliedonna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love it! It's like a fat magic marker, but instead of containing ink, it's nail polish remover. It's great at fixing smudges and polish run-overs when I am painting my toes. I've had mine for well over six months and the tip is still crisp and sharp. My trick is to rub it over a clean paper towel before capping it, as all the polish residue wipes off onto the towel and leaves it fresh and unstained for the next use. Will definately repurchase when it dries out. Fantastic!