August 2, 2014 | 1220 users online

Blush - Smashbox - Blush & Soft Lights Duo- Smashing Stylist / Shimmer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2005 1:26:00 AM More reviews by Sonatina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great shimmery blush duo. Shimmer is a delicate looking soft pink shade with the most beautiful shimmer, and Stylist is a rosy mauve with a hint of copper, again with shimmer. At first I thought Stylist would be too dark for me, but applied with a light hand, it goes on a nice natural flush. The blush is of high quality: the powder is very blendable and it applies smoothly. The shimmer gives me a little glow, not over-powering at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2004 6:44:00 AM More reviews by bablondie25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The best, I'm looking for more! I put the shimmer all over my face and everyone asks why I have such beautiful dewy skin!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2002 8:27:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

I also got this in the Beauty portfolio but they do sell the blush separately. The duo consists of a mauvey rose shade and a light pink shimmer. Looks great together for a natural flush. Lasts all day without breakouts!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2002 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Trix

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as part of the Sephora beauty portfolio, and I hope I'm able to get it on its own when I run out. The colors are lovely- I like to use the deeper color ( a rosy copper) in the hollows of my cheeks and use a bit of the shimmer (a pale pink) on the apples of my cheeks.