Sephora Professional Soft Touch Brush Set

on 1/5/2009 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If this is the 5 brushes in the metallic cylinder this is great. 35$ CAN and its worth the price. Good brushes with ergonomic handles. The handles are a cool material where they're cool to the touch (lol). Anyways, I really like these and am sooo glad I got them. I understand they're not the best out there but they are good for daily use and make my makeup look a lot better.

on 8/5/2003 7:19:00 AM

Okay well I've had this set for about oh, 8 months, and while I originally thought it to be "great" (I have it in the silver metallic cylinder) I now am finding that the bristles are getting very rough and are splitting (hurts to put on blush!!)! So while a good deal for $20 or so, it's not worth it in the long run.

on 3/31/2003 2:19:00 AM

This brush set was a great purchase. The brushes aren't great, but they're pretty good. Definitely a great deal for the price. Plus, the cylinder is absolutely perfect for travel.

on 12/21/2002 10:52:00 PM

This kit contains 5 brushes and 1 very convenient slim tube shaped container. Perfect for travel. At $19 for the 6 pieces, each piece averages out to just over $3 each. This kit is p-e-r-f-e-c-t for travel. Please do not hesitate to purchase this kit.

Popular Makeup Brushes