April 18, 2014 | 1526 users online

Eyes - Olay - beauty mascara

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2004 9:21:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

I bought this when it first came out, wasn't a bad mascara as far as clumping; was great on not clumping. I am always on the lookout for a mascara that thickens and lengthens and didn't find it in this. Verdict is not a bad product, but not anything I would rush into the store to buy. I heard Oil of Olay is discontinuing their makeup product, too bad! They do have some good stuff. Guess I'll stick to their vits and skin care products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2002 7:48:00 PM More reviews by NYgirl

I used to use this all of the time before they stopped making it. It always made my lashes look thick and full.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2002 7:31:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The OoO cosmetic line has been discontinued but I loved this mascara. It made my lashes look thick and full and it never clumped or flaked.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2002 1:00:00 AM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

This is a surprisingly effective mascara. It really works to lengthen the lashes beautifully. It also separates, which is good too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2002 7:24:00 PM More reviews by abbykariya

i absolutely LOVE this mascara...it's volumizing, and it wasn't too expensive...i bought it at a proctor and gamble outlet/warehouse clearance! and it was 3 items for 10 dollars (CDN) it's such a wonderful mascara! i love it...it's soo amazing. it makes my eyes pop and it doesn't irritate my eyes (i wear contact lenses) and it doesn't smudge...or run even after i watched a very sad movie (and no i didn't get waterproof) i have tried almost all mascaras...and this is definately my holy grail!!! =) I LOVE IT!