April 19, 2014 | 1741 users online

Scrubs - Dr. Scholl's Rough Skin Removing Foot Cream

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by NateR

I'm kind of confused by the good reviews here. I don't like the product, it's both too harsh and not enough of a scrub (I prefer baking soda now). I love peaches, but the smell too isn't appealing at all. It sorts of irritates the skin on my foot soles rather than softens and soothes it. I'm going to keep using it a few nights a week, and if I change my mind I'll change the rating, but I've been using it for over two weeks already so that's not likely.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm into my second tube of this and really like it. I use it every other day, roughly 3 times a week as I'm so obsessed with smooth feet. This contains pumice particles and aha for exfoliation. It really works and within a week, my feet looks much smoother and just generally better. The pumice particles are much larger than ie Freeman's foot scrub and i feel it really exfoliates my feet as I have alot of hard skin. My feet has always been very dry with alot of dead skin cells. I would apply this, massage it all over my feet, and also my knees and elbow. Leave for 5 minutes for the aha to work and masssage again, concentrating on my toes and heels then wash it off. For someone with feet in pretty good condition, you do not need this as it would be too harsh. This is great for hard core problems.

The only thing that bothers me is that it contains Paraffin as the third ingredient in the ingredient list. I'm guessing this is what cause the sticky residue on my feet and especially my toe nails that has been painted. It makes the polish look dull and I had to wash it off then use a cloth to wipe the coating away. But even then, my polish will not look as shiny as before.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 1:12:00 PM More reviews by SilverLilyGirl

An absolutely fantastic product, one of the best foot scrubs I've ever tried!

Smells gorgeous - slightly fruity and seems to work best on dry skin.

I rub this on once or twice a week before hopping into the shower, and it gets rid of all the dry skin on my feet buffing them up nicely, a little also goes a long way, so you don't need much to get an effective scrub. I've also tried using this mixed with a little body lotion on my elbows, or any dry patches on the body, and it works really well like this too...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2009 11:07:00 AM More reviews by themadhattress

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

A wonderful foot scrub. It's a cream with pumice and AHA's in it. I got this because I live in a hot area and all the flip flop action is messing my feet! I rub it into my feet for a few minutes before I shower when they're still dry. It didn't seem to work as well on wet skin. You'd have to do it in the bathtub btw cause you end up with lots of flakes all over the floor. After I wash it off, my feet feel as smooth as a baby's! It's also going to make any moisturizer you used afterwards twice as effective.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2003 12:58:00 AM More reviews by amyaub

This is a wonderful foot exfoliant that really softens my feet and helps remove the dry skin. Has a great peachy smell as well. Moisturizes well too although I like to use another foot cream afterwards for extra moisture.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2003 2:06:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

This is pretty good stuff -- similar to Avon's product. I always wonder though, is it REALLY removing dry skin or is that just the dried up product? Well, it seems to -- my feet feel softer afterwards. A good addition to my "foot regimine". :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2002 5:41:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very effective exfoliating foot cream which gently smooths away dry, rough skin. Has a wonderful, light peach scent, as it contains peach stone kernels to gently remove rough skin. You massage this onto dry skin, and as you massage it in, it exfoliates and moisturizes. It says to "brush off excess granules...", but I prefer to move on to my foot soak to completely remove the granules. I noticed a difference in my heals, after the first use.