September 21, 2014 | 1138 users online

Lipstick - Christian Dior - Diorific Long-Wearing True Color Lipstick- Mystic Mauve

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2006 9:45:00 AM More reviews by patriciaeleanor

I`m difficult with lipsticks because I donīt like to look to painted and I already have full lips. color is nice and neutral. the finish is too mate though. I end up putting a little gloss on. I hate the smell of dior lipsticks though and the packaging is a joke. although really pretty it is way too big.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2004 2:34:00 AM More reviews by PatrishaTX

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just loveeeeeeeeeee this Lipstick. Its an nice Neutral yet hint of color on your lip's lipstick! My husband complimented me on it right away. I have purchased several tubes of this. And its pretty mucha Staple in my makeup bag. I especially love the Packaging!! Love whipping it out in Public and showing off!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2003 7:56:00 PM More reviews by sibellae

I love the texture and the feel of this on my lips and how long and well it lasts. I also quite like the classy gold packaging. I was told by the SA that this colour suited everyone and while it does look nice I prefer something with a bit more pink to it, but my mother likes it on me. Not sure if I would buy this colour again but will definitely buy more of this line as this is a beautiful l/s.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2003 5:32:00 AM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a really nice my lips type of mauve color. Something that you could wear every day. I don't care for the packaging simply because I like to throw my lips of the day in my pocket, and the gold tube with the bulbs on the ends is kinda bulky.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2003 3:26:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

Mysic Mauve is a browned-down neutral mauve-rose. Nice and casual, and not too much brown pigment. The texture is luscious and creamy, and it stays so well on the lips. But of course, the packaging is the ultimate lemming-making, with it's lavish gold design.