Natural Esscents Roll Ons[Discontinued]

3.7

on 7/15/2005 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Monique's roll-ons are very inexpensive....but they are very powerful and long lasting.

on 6/10/2005 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm not really impressed with these roll-ons. From the two scents I tried, I had one hit and one miss (which isn't abnormal) but they had ZILCH staying power, period. I guess I like a lot of silage for my overstretched buck!

on 11/28/2004 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

These are tiny roll-ons compared to the ones offered by other e-tailers. I haven't been wowed by the fragrances or the lasting power of these, but I'd probably try them again if I found a scent I was mad about. I'd love to try an NE body mist.

on 7/13/2004 9:44:00 PM

Received a Papaya & Waterlily Roll On from a friend, and this has been my constant companion throughout my travels this summer. Easy to carry, lasting scent, and not greasy at all (as opposed to some perfume oils). A fantastic product for the summer and for those on the go.

on 9/27/2003 11:33:00 AM

I really really PREFER NE's roll ons, and every one I have had I have loved how easy it is to use, apply, and how long and true they last. I really really really wish there were mroe scents to pick from, or more changing scents. There are about half listed that are "not me" - I'd be so much more inclined to order if I had more scent choices.

on 8/21/2003 3:19:00 AM

These aren't pure perfume oils because I can smell the alcohol "cut" once applied. This dilutes the perfume oil and the scent is off. I purchased this in Wedding Cake and once the alcohol smell goes away, the dry down does smell like the body whip. I like AZW Vanilla Cream Cake much better though and will buy from them to match my body whip from NE.

on 7/15/2003 6:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I got these roll-ons in Wedding Cake and Lemon Sugar. The Wedding Cake smells like rubbing alcohol at first, but dries to a somewhat yummy cake scent and compliments the Body Whip in the same scent. The Lemon Sugar smells like Pledge in the most offensive way possible. It was so bad, I could not stand to have it on my wrist. I really don't recommend either one of these.

on 12/3/2002 10:26:00 PM

I haven't had much luck with these. I've had the Wedding Cake, Cherry Vanilla, Sugar Cookie, and Cranberry Fig. I think I'm comparing them to the spreads, creams and lotions, but they seem a little different to me in scent. They are great for the price though.

on 6/8/2002 7:53:00 PM

I've tried Cotton Candy, Cherry Vanilla, Vanilla Mocha, Snow Bunny, Creamcicle, and Sugar Cookie. I like them, but they all seem to turn into a strange smell once they dry down. Out of the six, Cotton Candy is my favorite, the rest I have swapped away.

on 5/21/2002 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have 2 of these in wedding cake and candy hearts. I love wedding cake, I get alot of compliments on it but no one can ever put their finger on it. Candy hearts is also very good, it's sweet and reminds me of sweettarts candy =) both of these have great staying power and the price is unbelievable!

Popular Fragrances