BeneFit Cosmetics Thigh Hopes

1.0

on 3/4/2005 2:35:00 PM

pointless and boring.

on 2/9/2002 9:42:00 PM

The girl at the Benefit counter said it smoothes and tones thighs. Uh huh. She said that it had these miraculous aminophyllines that would wisk away thigh chub. Uh huh. I was in the throws of a PMS moment, so I nodded my head, reached for the bottle and said, "Uh huh. I'll take it." Good Lord... now I go shopping with a chaperone at that time of the month. Thigh Hopes is both ineffective and over-priced.

on 11/4/2001 11:46:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Oh my stars - what was I thinking? First of all, I know that a simple exfoliating body wash will not reduce cellulite - in fact, the most it can do is make skin look a little nicer due to the fact that it sloughs off the rough skin. But I fell for the cute ad and I was having a "damn my thighs!" day so I bought a bottle...ridiculously priced for a body wash!! The scent was a little minty, the scrubbing power and lather were decent, but as for my thighs, they were no smoother from the beginning to the bottle to the end. I blame myself for believing my own pacifying lies. BeneFit, why do you do this to us - you know we are weak, weak, weak when it comes to our bodies!!! *sob*

on 8/14/2001 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This did absolutely nothing for me. Waste of money. It states it will get rid of those tiny bumps on your bum and it did nothing. I used it religously everyday until I finished the bottle and saw and felt no difference. IT was a nice refreshing body scrub (I liked the little grains) but not worth the money.

on 6/13/2001 11:13:00 AM

This is a Alpha Hydroxy scrub for the shower. It works ok, but there are so many Alpha Hydroxy products out there now that the price of this stuff just isn't worth it. Ok, but overpriced for what it is.