April 18, 2014 | 852 users online

Cleansers - Fancl - Mild Cleansing Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Tiffyxoxo

It's amazing. My face feels great after this. It doesn't feel oily at all! My combination skin loves it. Removes makeup instantly! It's super expensive in singapore :-( But my sister went to japan and got this for me at a much cheaper rate! Plus most fancl outlets are closing/closed in singapore which sucks. So if you know any friends/relatives going to japan, ask them to get it for you! Totally worth a try. I would choose this any day over my chu emura cleansing oil! Plus the packaging is simple, great for travelling as the clip ensures no leakages! Removing the clip (roughly) doesn't chip my painted nails too. Try this out :-)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2014 12:15:00 AM More reviews by MissNananana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This doesn't work with my skin. It removed makeup fine, as I expected it to. But it broke me out. I know it doesn't have preservatives so it's supposed to be calm on the skin but I think oily stuff doesn't work with my skin the way it seems to work with others' skin. Meh. And I was so excited about it when I first tried it.

So I gave it to my mum. It's fine on her skin but no better than other oil cleansers half its price. By the way I heard that Fancl is shutting down its stores in Singapore soon, so if you want to check this out here, better be fast!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2014 1:40:00 PM More reviews by theartyard

I keep re-purchasing this product because it's the easiest way for me to remove make-up. Still yet to find anything better!

Pros:
- removes all traces of make-up
- relatively easy to use as it only requires use of fingers and water (no need for cotton pads or use of cleansing creams which leave a sticky residue)

Cons:
-short shelf-life
-expensive!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by sg00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet! This has been my HG cleansing oil throughout the years. I've strayed a few times to DHC, Shu, and IPSA, but always come back to this.

Basics:
- comes in a not-so travel friendly pump form (I deposit it into a small travel tube instead)
- odorless!
- thin consistency (esp if comparing to DHC)

PROS:
- everything? Really, this cleansing oil is perfect! It does what it's supposed to do - remove all my makeup and grime from the day. It never leaves my skin over stripped either.
- doesn't break out my fussy skin
- preservative free

CONS:
- short shelf life due to the lack of preservatives - 1 year from manufacture date if unopened, or 4 months after opening. Note: I always end up using this past the recommended 4 months, and have never experienced any issues.

I buy this directly off fancl.com ~$26 per 120mL bottle. High recced!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2013 12:24:00 PM More reviews by esxli

i have used this product for about a year... ACNE PRONE SKIN BEWARE - this oil clogged up a few of my pores on my cheeks. the pores were not inflamed, but it made my skin bumpy. Once i stopped using this and switched to DHC mild cleansing gel.. it got a bit better. but DHC doesnt clean as well as Fancl. so i switched once again to shisheido tiss oil off (yellow) and it is my hg!! cheaper than fancl and not as oily as fancl

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2013 3:29:00 AM More reviews by styra

I've used over 10 bottles of this cleansing and I must say I like it very much! This oil is light and it's also odourless. It doesn't clog my pores and my face feels really cleaned after using it. For heavier make-up, you'll need to pump 3 to 4 times. Especially for waterproof mascara that can be quite stubborn, a second round may be needed. Buying it from Japan is so much cheaper! Almost half price compared to SG.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Cat1104

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My skin: oily, clog-prone, sensitive that tends to get dehydrated (not dry) easily. Several months ago, I patched tested this for 10 days with no problem. After using it on my entire face for three days, it caused tiny blister-like bumps all over my face and many clogged pores on my forehead and cheeks. Also, the skin on my face peeled like a snake. No amount of hydration seemed to help. It took my skin almost 2 months to recover.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by decayestella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love the fact this doesnt have mineral oil. It removes everything! It unclogs but of course it will not remove deeply stubborn clogged pores since this cleansing oil is super gentle on the skin, even on the eyes! Usually i double cleanse, after using this since this MCO is basically for removing make up. There are lazy days and i just wanna get in bed asap and i would skip facial cleanser, my skin still feels clean and fresh. This hasn't broke me out considering i am acne prone, and this is HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by luciasue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great facial cleanser. I had oily skin as a teenager (lots of acne) and now in my 30s have dry sensitive skin (that is still very acne prone). This product does a fabulous job of balancing out my skin, removing all my makeup easily (which is saying alot because I use Estee Lauder Day Wear all day foundation). It is my HG cleanser. I have used it for about a year now, and still love it. I have tried many other cleansers (everything from cosmoceuticals like Murad and PTR) to drugstore (Cetaphil, Cerave) to cosmetic brands (Clinique, MAC, etc). I love it! It does not cause me to break out, removes my makeup easily and keeps my skin moisturized.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by GrantMichael

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really won't go into much depth about this product.
I've been using oil cleansers for two years and i don't know if they are doing much for me, dry with blackheads and old scars, occasional stress related cysts. I used this many times before and my skin got worse. Today, taking off my bb cream/ powder, brows, and particularly sparkly eyeshadow under the eyes. It was a powdered eyeshadow. When I used this to take it off, there were sparkles everywhere still on my skin. A cyst developing on my forehead got red and angry. Tight, not different than a foaming cleanser feels like afterwards. Definitely not repurchasing.

Update! I shouldn't have been so harsh on this. I think my problem before was that these types of cleasners do not exfoliate at all, and leave your skin in a stripped but not necessarily "refeshed" or "squeaky clean" state. That being said, adding PTR's Unwrinkle Pads a few times a week, this gives me no problem.