Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil

4.4

Cetyl Ethylhexanoate,Butylene Glycol Diisononanoate,Polyglyceryl-10 diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-20 Octaisononanoate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-20 Hexacaprylate, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Behenate, Eicosadioate, Phytosteryl/isostearyl/cetyl/stearyl/, behenyl dimer dilinoleate, Tocopherol, Stearoyl Inulin, Dextrin palmitate, caprylyl caprylate/caprate.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hands down *the* *best* oil cleanser out there. And I've tried a lot of them.
This one takes all makeup off and leaves my skin feeling super soft. No residue, no dry or oily feeling- just soft and clean.
Only downside- the price and the tiny bottle! Thanks to the falling AU dollar, it costs way too much to buy this online- 120mls is gone in a month :( Am now using softymo which is pretty decent, but nothing compares to this.
If you've got the cash/wont use is much/can get it cheap, then well worth trying.
My skin is oily, sensitive with breakouts btw.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my HG cleanser (or pre-cleanser because I follow up with a cleanser). My face doesn't feel clean unless I use this. I have been using it for about 5 years and cannot live without it. I get mine on eBay (from the cheapest seller) and comes directly from Japan. I have skin that is prone to break outs and this hasn't caused an increase or decrease in the acne that I get.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

used to buy this when fancl was still in SG. cost about SGD27 if im not wrong. but now need to go to HK to buy this.

this is an cheaper alternative to shu uemera cleansing oil.

Does its work but I always try to use cheaper n better cleansing oils as its one of the products that I tend to use up more often.

will buy if im still in reach with fancl stores.

Have been using this one since end of 2003. So, it has been 11 years. They have changed the formula once ( 2004?) but just as well. Leaves no oily residue (yes I am talking about you, shu uemura, Bobbi brown ). Does not have fragrance ( covermark, RMK , Ipsa). And no preservatives . I have no problem using this up within 4 months after open. After washing this off with water, I use cetaphil/ clean & clear cleanser lightly to clean my face.

May go back to my former HG cleansing oil , IPSA, or even RMK, as those are cheaper here in this city, ounce for ounce, and clean equally well. I am paying the higher price here just to avoid putting perservative / unnecessary stuff on my face. This is selling in Japan at USD 16, as opposed to USD 26-30.

This CANNOT take Japanese water/sweat resistant sunscreen off completely ( if you have reapplied sunscreen every 40 mins if in water, like beach/ swimming / hot outdoor activities). With a few layers of those sunscreen on the face or on the body, it's better to take it off using its own brand/line of cleansing oil ( eg. Shisheido for shisheido, Sofina for sofina )

I liked this oil a lot at first. I had been using Boscia CO and loved it, and I read that FANCL is actually Boscia's parent company and their line is preservative free and all this other good stuff. I picked some up on a trip to Asia and really liked how it was less drying than Boscia's CO. I really like the texture as well, very similar to Boscia's, but without the tingle. But I think due to its lack of preservatives, this stuff isn't as effective a few months down the line. Each bottle actually has an expiration date and I believe most FANCL products expire after 90 days. Given that it is difficult/expensive for me to get to Canada, and I can't use up a whole bottle in 90 days, I will not be repurchasing.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

It works well to remove makeup however it's not life changing. I always follow it with a foam cleanser. Would not repurchase because I'm keen to try other things.

My favorite cleansing oil (and I've tried dhc, bosia, shu uemura, shiseido). Good texture and lasts me roughly 3 months. It's best to buy from their website or a reputable seller because I brought one off ebay and it didn't cleanse as well.

I love Fancl I have been using it as long as I have been using make up, at times I tried out other brands like shu uemura, DHC, and drug store brands like Dove and Neutrogena, nothing beats Fancl.

For those of you who said that it breaks you out - you weren't supposed to leave any traces of this stuff on your skin, you guys clearly hasn't been cleansing your face properly afterwards.

It's amazing. My face feels great after this. It doesn't feel oily at all! My combination skin loves it. Removes makeup instantly! It's super expensive in singapore :-( But my sister went to japan and got this for me at a much cheaper rate! Plus most fancl outlets are closing/closed in singapore which sucks. So if you know any friends/relatives going to japan, ask them to get it for you! Totally worth a try. I would choose this any day over my chu emura cleansing oil! Plus the packaging is simple, great for travelling as the clip ensures no leakages! Removing the clip (roughly) doesn't chip my painted nails too. Try this out :-)

This doesn't work with my skin. It removed makeup fine, as I expected it to. But it broke me out. I know it doesn't have preservatives so it's supposed to be calm on the skin but I think oily stuff doesn't work with my skin the way it seems to work with others' skin. Meh. And I was so excited about it when I first tried it.

So I gave it to my mum. It's fine on her skin but no better than other oil cleansers half its price. By the way I heard that Fancl is shutting down its stores in Singapore soon, so if you want to check this out here, better be fast!