September 21, 2014 | 1907 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Lancome - Hydra Zen Eye

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by Jake84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nice and cooling. Helps depuff and moisturize the eye area. Nothing spectacular but a good basic eye gel.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by famkke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's a very light, moisturizing gel. It's so far the only eye cream that hasn't given me milia or accentuated my under eye wrinkles. I don''t have problems with puffiness, so can't say if it's effective in that respect.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by catinca85

I'm into my second tube of product now and I'll buy again. It is great for me, diminishes puffiness, leaves refresing feeling, good moisturizer, good wrinkle- control (it will not take wrinkles 'off', but definetly helps to keep them away).
I use it both morning and evening, don't feel the need to change or combune with smth else.
By the way, I've always had drk circles and it keeps them under control.
Also, I've been using contact leses for over 15 years, no problem whatsoever with this product.
Packaging is nice, pumps out small small quantity of product, just what you need. A tube lasts me 5 to 6 weeks, better than expected for 15 ml, twice per day use.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2011 8:00:00 AM More reviews by ruskiprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i actually didnt mind this product... it revitalizes my eyes and brings down the puffyness....perfect for hangovers :P bit expensive for what you get... but one pump is enough for both eyes :) i know i said i would buy it again but.. only if i had some extra cash or a gift card

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2011 8:00:00 AM More reviews by andreacaracortada

This is an eye contour gel cream, good for as it says tired, puffy eyes. NOT. it is a white-ish gel cream with a very good texture i d say but no results. major disappointment from lancome, one as well that costs around 30 quid. i bought this as my eyes get tired from sitting in front of the pc, so I need a quick 'pick me up' for eyes, something that at least gives me the feeling of rested, hydrated, sparkly eyes. if you want that, just don't buy this. rodial's glamtox eye is much better, even the origins one for tired eyes. no result in the morning either, especially when your eye area feels swollen and you want to feel like human. no result with the calming effect, either. NOTHING. and I don't even suffer from major puffiness problems. worst of all, i bought this is december and it has just finished. it only lasts for two months. quite unbelievable.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2010 6:30:00 AM More reviews by jlmc8

It doesn't nourish enough.Waste of money. crap. need to find a better one. went on a flight ended up with nothing left.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2010 7:18:00 PM More reviews by TrishyB

Ummm... I don't like this at all. I don't think it really dose much to my eye area. Once I put it on I can feel a slight tightening, but that's about it. I don't see any difference in my dark circles or fine lines. Lucky I only have the sample size, I will not be buying again!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2010 5:11:00 AM More reviews by colourfulapple

I bought the older version of this eye cream and it was completely unnecessary.

This was the first eye cream I ever bought. Even though the saleslady told me that I did not need it, my lack of knowledge caused me to buy it.

Besides it's mediocre moisturizing role, this eye cream does nothing for my dark circles and puffy under eye. Too expensive and any other drugstore brands would have worked the same.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2009 11:56:00 AM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

This was very basic. Im 25 so looking for something light i can use around my eyes but that is also hydrating. So far I have liked BB hydrating eye cream and my new HG is the dermatologica eye cream spf 15. However, this one is just not moisturising enough. It sinks in very quickly, and leaves my under eye area a little 'tight' rather than moisturised, and its not easy to smooth my undereye concealer over. I really dont like super moisturising/heavy eye creams, I really like light eye creams but they have to moisturise and hydrate somewhat and this just doesnt do it. Dermatologica one is great :)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2009 2:38:00 PM More reviews by loobyl

I bought this eye cream a week ago and had to stop using it because after an hour it kind of bled into my eye and made my vision a bit fuzzy almost like having oil in your eyes. The pump is nice and the cream feels comfortable but because it always bleeds into my eyes I can no longer use it which is a pity. I am now using the eye cream from lócittane from the immortelle range and it does not bleed into my eyes and gives me smooth skin around the eyes after the first application.