September 21, 2014 | 2118 users online

Shampoo - Bath and Body Works - Bio Restorative Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by mithryanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bobbed around the Bio shampoo line for years (I used 'em all, and remember them more by color than by name) and all of them were fantastic. They smelled wonderful, cleaned fantastic and did not cause gunk buildup over time, did not leave my hair feeling stripped or dry but soft and luxuriant. I just wished it was less expensive because I went through bottles pretty fast.

Years later I still have not found a suitable replacement for my hair. Trying to find the ingredients list online is proving to be difficult now that the stuff is discontinued. :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2007 9:38:00 PM More reviews by diana6

I used to looooove this shampoo, but I think it's been discontinued :(
It smells amazing - just fresh, not perfumey or too strong, like clean hair is supposed to smell! It always left my hair really soft and shiny, but not flat or limp. My total HG. And now I have run out! I really hope they bring this back!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2005 11:54:00 PM More reviews by blair4245

This shampoo smells amazing! It's great...you can smell it all day, unless that's not your thing. I have long, naturally curly hair which I color & this keeps it soft, shiny & keeps frizzies at bay without stripping any of my color. I think this product works & smells very similar to Kerastase Elasto-Curl Shampoo (another fav), but cost a third less.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2002 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Tweetyfan

I have thin hair that is also coarse and on the dry side sometimes. My problem has always been finding a shampoo to soften my hair but not weigh it down and make it "too soft." I decided to pick up a trial size of this at B & BW and I'm so glad I did. It smells nice and fresh, lathers very well, and I could tell already when rinsing that it was making my hair softer. The real test came when my hair was dry. I usually airdry my hair as my scalp is very sensitive, so no opportunity to add more oomph with a blowdryer. Well, my hair feels soft and smooth, but also still has some natural "texture" to it, if that makes sense. Just the result I was looking for. I will definitely buy this again and am anxious to try the leave-in conditioner from this line.