Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

4.2

on 8/29/2015 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have worn this perfume on and off for 10+ years now and I love it. It is a gorgeously warm & rich yet fresh & creamy-clean scent that never seems to fade. I consistently get compliments every time I spray it on - even after I am no longer able to smell it on myself! It's almost impossible to describe this lovely perfume in terms of notes because it is so well-blended that nothing in particulate stands out. I have not worn it for a long time, but will definitely buy more eventually. A winner.

on 8/29/2015 11:08:00 AM

How can this shallow and awful perfume be a chanel?!one of the worst perfumes i have ever smelled..and i smell this everywhere!!!so cheaply "sophisticated"..nothing special about it and it is not worth its money. I received it as a gift and gave it to my mom because i cannot stand it.when she wears it my guts turn...for real.i am sure there is a drugstore perfume that one can buy instead of this,that smells better. Bad job Chanel... i am sure that if this didn't have the Chanel logo on the bottle no one would wear it.

on 8/11/2015 3:43:00 PM

This is so much better than the cult classic No 5 everyone raves about. Mademoiselle is lighter, fresher, and less 'heavy'. It's good for day wear and with one or two more spritzes, can transform into a night-time perfume.

There's negligible decrease in potency of scent after 8 hours.

on 7/19/2015 3:23:00 AM

This was a spontaneous purchase from duty free a couple of weeks ago and is now my go to scent. I have been looking for a new signature scent since two other girls at work started wearing my beloved La Vie est Belle and I think I have found it! It's got a patchouli base like La Vie, but it is a spicier, warmer and less powdery scent. This fragrance makes me feel sexy feminine.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I love the smell but i cant wear it more than 1 hour cause i get a headache

on 7/4/2015 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've already repurchased this fragrance twice since it came out way back when. I adore this! My husband loves it too. ;) It's definitely my HG fragrance. I use it all year round. It's sweet, fresh, a bit floral - just beautiful. Also it has the classic Chanel bottle which is my most favorite bottle design ever. Pardon my insane gushing. It's that good.

on 7/3/2015 12:39:00 PM

I tried this Perfume in a department store and was impressed with how long it lasted and even my Husband noticed and said I smelt nice, It lasted a good few hours so I decided to buy a Bottle and although it still smells lovely it seems weak compared to the tester. It only lasts about an hour on me and then I have to top up, So I am really disappointed with this and can only think that the testers are made stronger to entice people to buy or maybe I have just got too used to it. I find if I spray on my clothes it lasts a bit longer. I still love it though.

on 7/1/2015 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is such a pretty and feminine scent, it's among my favorite fragrances. It seems to last a long time.I don't think it's strong at all,but you don't have to use a lot so it last me a long time.

on 6/24/2015 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is pricy but worth it because the scent last n clothes for a long time not only for the first 20min

on 6/21/2015 10:25:00 AM

This is one of my top 5 favourite perfumes.

Smells beautiful, looks beautiful!

Lasts for ages on the skin IF YOU GET THE EDP!

I have previously used the EDT and while it smells just as divine and looks just as pretty, the scent doesn't linger and it is not worth the money savings.

Popular Fragrances