Givenchy Teint Miroir Lift Confort

This is not very good for that price. I have the lightest shade "ivory". It is guite a yellow on the tube but looks natural on the skin. I dont think this sits so well on the skin. At least not without powder. I used it at first without powder and it did not take long that my face was looking like very unsmooth in color.
With powder it did last all day. I did not like that scent in it either. I can not actually comment to if it is making wrinkles more invisible because I dont have any of those yet. I think they could have put more sunscreen in this product. 10 is not enough to protect.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This looked great at first--it glided right over pores, lines, and flaws and covered so well! BUT only 3 hours later my face was gooey and greasy. I had to wipe some of the makeup off to get a decent appearance. The bottle has an opening at the bottom, and tended to perpertually ooze product out (much like MAC Paints) even when I stored it upside-down. This was 50% off at Sephora. I bought shade Ivory 1, and I am a NC15.