July 31, 2014 | 1054 users online

Liquid - Givenchy - Teint Miroir Lift Confort

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2003 3:48:00 PM More reviews by laurus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is not very good for that price. I have the lightest shade "ivory". It is guite a yellow on the tube but looks natural on the skin. I dont think this sits so well on the skin. At least not without powder. I used it at first without powder and it did not take long that my face was looking like very unsmooth in color.
With powder it did last all day. I did not like that scent in it either. I can not actually comment to if it is making wrinkles more invisible because I dont have any of those yet. I think they could have put more sunscreen in this product. 10 is not enough to protect.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2002 3:08:00 PM More reviews by firesyren

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This looked great at first--it glided right over pores, lines, and flaws and covered so well! BUT only 3 hours later my face was gooey and greasy. I had to wipe some of the makeup off to get a decent appearance. The bottle has an opening at the bottom, and tended to perpertually ooze product out (much like MAC Paints) even when I stored it upside-down. This was 50% off at Sephora. I bought shade Ivory 1, and I am a NC15.