Victoria's Secret Love Spell-body spray

3.6

on 1/31/2015 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I am not a fan of this scent in any way.
I just cannot stand it. It reminds me of a very old perfume scent not flattering today.
It is a very strong scent and just makes me feel sick.
I had a coworker who would wear this and I would physically feel sick to my stomach with this.

Great price point awesome light scent-go to favorite

on 5/26/2014 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

My fave VS body spray! This smells very strongly of freesia, some peach & faintly of cherries. I will always keep a bottle of this around. It's so girl-next-door, but nothing subtle about this scent. It's great for young bombshells & cougars alike, I use it as boy bait! I keep the EDT in my purse, & when I can get myself back for a trip to VS I am going to take the 7 for US$35 & buy one of everything Love Spell to replace what's used up. Don't bother w cheap imitations; they aren't as good of smelling & don't last as long. Purple suits this scent, it's deep & mysterious somehow!! ;3 I've been wearing this since late 90s/early 2000 & never been w/o a bottle. :9

on 12/26/2013 4:27:00 AM

Omg. I love the scent of this. I don't know what it is... But the mixture of peach, cherry blossom and white jasmine makes me feel sexier somehow hahahha
It's not overpowering and it smells soft... I love the fruity/ flowery combination of this fragrance. I prefer the body spray over the EDT. I always buy more when I run out. My fave Victoria's Secret scent.

on 8/8/2013 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When i spray it on my arms, it smells a bit weird. But after a few hours, it turns to a better smell which is fruitier and better. Personally, i like the latter smell better as its much more acceptable to me.

on 8/1/2013 12:34:00 AM

This will always be my favorite scent from Victoria Secret Body Spray Collections. It just smells so fruity and pretty. Sometimes a bit overwhelming but overall is great! Remind me of spring

on 7/9/2013 10:13:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I own the Collectors Edition Body Mist bottle of this fragrance and I love it. Its a refreshing, fruity, girly scent that smells of cherry blossom, peach. When I got it, it was spring, which this fragrance was perfect for. It's really popular but I can't help but too fall in love with it. I have already gone through one whole bottle, and I'm working on my second. I really like this because I feel like its appropriate anywhere. I spray it on before class, a date, lunch with the girls or just hanging out, and after my shower, sports or a long day. It always refreshes me and makes me feel flirty and pretty. Whenever my friends see this, they go crazy and spray it all around. I most people like the smell of this, which makes it so popular. I really recommend this if you like very girly, fruity, sweet fragrances like me.

on 6/19/2013 4:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Love spell is a very nice fragrance . The first time I smelt it I was so I love. But I really don't get the big deal about it I smell it everywhere and it's starting to give me headaches.It is very very affordable so I see why a lot of people have it and the packaging is good because you don't have to worry about them falling off your shelf . I wish I could like it as much as I use too though oh well

on 6/11/2013 6:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Living in the UK, Victoria's Secret has only recently come to the mainstream. Previously, it was (and still is) available in specialist hair care shops in the big cities - the type that sell weaves, coconut butter and tropical oils. Finsbury Park, Dalston and Brixton boast them in abundance; treasure troves of rich, tropical elixirs. For this reason, we don't have the memories of Love Spell from school. I've never smelled Love Spell on the bus.
Love Spell is a juicy, peach and anise cocktail to my nose, and it lasts longer than most VS body sprays. I wouldn't really say it smells that much more chemically than regular tinned peach juice, though it certainly lacks the sophistication of a fresh peach, straight from the branch.
I like this. It's enjoyable to spray it liberally on a hot day. I wouldn't wear it around Americans, because you'd recognise it for what it is, but believe it or not, I've had more than a couple of compliments from sporting this one. My friends know I'm a perfume geek, so they assume it's something more special.

on 5/18/2013 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I purchased this because of peoples positive comments about it and its popularity. And i am disappointed. It smells so simple and cheap. So now i use it as air conditioner.

Popular Fragrances