April 20, 2014 | 1639 users online

Eyeliner - Clinique - Quickliner for eyes- smoky brown

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by BeautyLove02

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just bought this 6 weeks ago and it's already completely gone. I had to keep reapplying because it would not stay longer than an hour on me. I suspect that there was less than half of the product the container would lead you to believe. It really is a beautiful color, but it is still a waste of money and there are better products for less. I would not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Calincherie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Hands down, my favorite eyeliner! I have fair skin and this color of brown is too not light and not too dark for me. I can wear it on the lower lashes without looking racoonish. It looks great with or without being smudged and lasts pretty well.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2012 6:31:00 PM More reviews by ericabattenberg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Horrible eyeliner.. Possibly the worst cosmetic item I have ever used, and I was once suckered into buying Dramatically Different lotion. Everything from the wobbly applicator design to the liner itself (which is way, way to thick to serve its purpose correctly) is just horrid. I wouldn't even bother using it to write down a phone number.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2011 9:32:00 PM More reviews by click

I really like this eye pencil, the colour is just right for my blue eyes and fair skin. Defines my eyes without being too dark or overpowering. I wear it almost every day.
The downsides are that it fades away over the course of the day and sometimes large chunks of the liner break off ( a real problem with a pricey eyeliner like this). Oh, and I use it up far too quickly-- I have to repurchase every few months, where normally an eye pencil lasts me forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Deadhead

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am obsessed with this eyeliner. It is the perfect subtle greyish-brown shade for my blue eyes. Sometimes I use it as a proper eyeliner. Sometimes I blend it out into a blurry line. Sometimes I color in my entire eyelid and, then, sometimes I top that with eyeshadow (usually from my nude pallette or something neutral from MAC).

This eyeliner can do no wrong!!!!! You really don't have to try too hard with this one. And it has fantastic lasting power, IMO. I can smear this on heavy or lightly, and it always works. I will buy this over and over and over!!! HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2011 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Audny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this liner, I never thought I would as I was very happy with what i had but in order to get a purchase gift I needed 3 products and this one was not so expensive as the other choices. The beste decision ever, gorgeous colour if you want a natural smokey look, perfect for day make-up. For me it didn't budge, how I applyed it in the morning that was how it looked when I came in from work. I don't have that with many liners.
The downside is the price, 19 euro, and beeing creamy I use it up quite fast so I have to buy it more frequently than normal. But I'm extremely happy with it, it's so beautiful and just dark enough, because I do want it to be seen that I have it on.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2011 1:41:00 AM More reviews by Babycherry

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This quickliner didn't work for me as it smudged badly on me even before half of the day gone. The application was easy as the formula is creamy, that it glides easily along my lash line and waterline. I like the packaging that it came with the smudge sponge which is very useful and convenient. It's just too bad that this is one of the many eyeliners which smudged badly and quickly on my oily eye area (which most of them do, difference is how bad is the smudges )

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2011 11:22:00 PM More reviews by taliacrayon24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Looked great on my eyes (I have brown eyes). I used a smudging brush I bought from Sephora, because I found the smudger on this one wiped all the eyeliner off when I tried to use it. However, it has a nice creamy texture when first applied, and smudges to perfection. It has decent staying power and fades by about half over the course of the day. However, it does smudge a little under my waterline. If given the choice, I would buy this again. However, it makes my eyes look good, and I feel like this was worth the money. Overall, I liked this eyeliner more than others I have tried, but didn't love it.

**UPDATE**
This eyeliner proved more and more obstinate to drawing a decent line over time, it applied unevenly, and it began transfering onto my upper lids during the day. Maybe it was a change in my skincare routine, but my skin is fine and I'm not willing to change it again just so I can use this eyeliner. At this point, it just really irritates me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2010 3:35:00 PM More reviews by april647

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've used this shade for many years. I'm very cool-toned and VERY fair-skinned, with light eyes, and I tend to feel like most shades of eyeliner look overpoweringly dark on me. However, this soft shade of brown flatters my eyes without making me look inadvertently goth-like. I don't wear eyeliner every day (although I probably should), but when I do wear it, it's almost always this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2010 11:14:00 AM More reviews by ellenmarie1959

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really liked this eye pencil at first. The color is just right for my blue eyes and fair coloring, enough to make my eyes pop but not overpowering.

What makes me not want to purchase again is that you have to apply quite a bit of product for a strong enough color payoff, and if you make the mistake of over-swiveling the barrel to see how much product is left, you may end up like me, unable to get the product back in the container. I had to toss a product I had only used a handful of times. That really ticked me off.